Freaks: You're One of Us Reviews

• Oct 11, 2020

I liked it. A cheap looking gonzo clone of X Men? Kinda cool for the foreign flavor.

• Sep 26, 2020

Overly simple story line with no layers, this movie isn't worth the time. There is enough "realistic" superhero content or rather non-marvel, non-DC superhero content out there.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Sep 23, 2020

This German feature gives us a trio that discover that they are among some ordinary people who happen to be super-powered, however a government agency works to keep them ignorant of that fact. What happens next is how they discover who it is they really are and how they choose to live with that new knowledge, but no new thematic ground is really explored in the picture given the plethora of film content already in this genre, which when given this opportunity outside of the larger streams, outside of Hollywood, leaves a disappointed feeling. Too bad.

• Sep 22, 2020

I enjoyed this as a fun b-movie alternative to most superhero movies; it even had something different to say and the lead, Cornelia Gröschel, was enchanting.

• Sep 20, 2020

Muy entretenida , no tiene mucha acción, pero el drama y la comedia le funcionan bien

• Sep 19, 2020

It's a great movie, take the superheroes like a inestable people and make great job talk about that

• Sep 18, 2020

A diversão que 'Freaks' oferece é tão equilibrada e criativa, que o filme renderia uma ótima série de TV. Apesar do orçamento baixo e como limitações, o filme da Netflix não perde em nada para produções hollywoodianas de super-heróis, principalmente por tirar sarro de filmes da Marvel e da DC sem o menor medo de expor a verdade amarga sobre os estereótipos dessas franquias. Talvez ainda esteja longe do mundo se cansar de filmes de super-heróis, mas uma coisa é certa: obras como 'Freaks' são um copo de água fresca no deserto da falta de criatividade. Leia nossa crítica completa em: pipocasclub.com.br/2020/09/08/critica-freaks-netflix/

• Sep 17, 2020

Horrible, aburrida, efectos muy pobres, actuaciones nefastas, guión malo. No la miren.

• Sep 13, 2020

One of the worst films I saw in my life :( Didn't make it until the end.

One of the worst films I saw in my life :( Didn't make it until the end.

• Sep 10, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe movie. It's super boring even though it's only an hour and 30 minutes.