Freaky Friday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

iLeo
July 30, 2008
Funny!
May 4, 2011
I like this version of Freaky Friday than the one before this version and the Lindsy Lohan version. I think that Gaby Hoffmann and Shelley Long play thier parts much better than in the other actors in the other versions.
½ July 23, 2008
Shelly Long stars in this culture clash mom and daughter flick that is actually a remake of the 1977 version,
April 12, 2013
This is my fav of all the Freaky Friday movie. There are three of them.
February 14, 2012
Mother and daughter's wish to switch places come true thanks to the magic necklace. The little daughter has to fire a lazy employee, secure a large order from an important client, and take her brother from school, while the mother attends classes, falls in love with a boy and jumps from a high-board in a diving competition. Poorly prepared fairy tale full of flat jokes and bad acting that followed a previous attempt to do a similar movie Freaky Friday (1976). The next Freaky Friday (2003) makes a significant difference.
May 4, 2011
January 26, 2010
I definitely remember scenes from this movie, but I don't remember if I've seen the whole thing of this version. I would like to if I could find it.
½ July 15, 2009
horrible. makes you want to kill babies.
May 22, 2009
i wondeer wat kinda movie it is!
April 3, 2009
This movie was a good remake of the 70's classic Freaky Friday. It has a modern twist. Shelley Long is good but her acting like a little kid is kinda weird. Different but still great fun. They play it once in a while on the disney channel so you might catch it sometimes. Enjoyable.
½ March 9, 2009
There were some brief moments where this movie was almost charming. For the most part, it was a very flat remake of a Disney classic.
January 9, 2009
I thought this one was pretty cool
September 30, 2008
This was a strange version made for TV movie. They immulated the original in several ways, but lacked the charm and innocence of the original. Shelley Long did a good job acting, though.
½ August 22, 2008
Shelly Long is funny in this one,,and Gaby Hoffmann really rocks this film.
½ July 23, 2008
½ April 23, 2008
A pretty good remake of the original