Fred: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fred: The Movie Reviews

½ September 30, 2016
They show this to Guantanamo Bay inmates, it's better than beating the crap out of them
August 10, 2016
Childishly funny but thankfully content with its conciseness, as a fan of the original Fred, this movie was silly fun but never really goes anywhere with it.
July 9, 2016
For the first YouTube movie, it definitely showed what was to become for Youtuber movies,in other words bad.
½ June 16, 2016
A sloppy excuse for a movie.
June 1, 2016
Not a great movie for some,but a guilty pleasure for the fans.
May 8, 2016
Loved It!!!!! Im Amazed that it has 0%!!!! Fred is hilurious
May 3, 2016
This is easily the worst film of all time, created by the worst YouTuber of all time.
This scumbag is responsible for the fall of Nickelodeon! This movie is worse than Biodome, Jack and Jill, and Birdemic!
April 18, 2016
this the fucking greatest thing in the world why did u vote rotten
April 3, 2016
It's not a great movie. I don't even think it's a good movie. But Fred the movie does have a good heart to it. Even if the characters are annoying. However I did like the friendship between Fred and Bertha
February 29, 2016
This movie is super dumb. But it's kind of the point. It's definitely the best of the three. It's definitely not a great movie but I laugh when I watch it. The story is pretty bad but it's a series of funny moments that I'm able to sit through.
February 14, 2016
Surprisingly watchable
February 3, 2016
Why would you waste your time on this!?
January 31, 2016
Only for fans. And then it depends.
January 5, 2016
Underrated, but not the best thing ever.
December 29, 2015
here is the thing, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this movie and indeed it gives you positividy... fred had no friends in the beggining and at the end he was able to make friens,, the message is to never give up!
½ December 16, 2015
The one way to completely waste your time watching.
½ November 7, 2015
This guy was bad on YouTube, he didn't need a movie
October 3, 2015
I love this movie so much.
August 23, 2015
This movie had a few randomly funny moments but overall it's kinda scary and disturbing. You can't always tell what is real and what is in Fred's head...making him at best eccentric and imaginative and at worst Schizophrenic and alone. These are the kids that shoot up schools I'm thinking.
August 10, 2015
Really? This **** really became a movie?