Fred: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fred: The Movie Reviews

December 13, 2017
as I sit here on my red arm chair I cant help but pop in one of my favorite movies in. "Fred: The Movie" (2010) is, well, to put it slightly, a cinematic masterpiece. However it sadly was not appreciated in its time. I scoff at the naysayers who spit on this movie, so unjustly might I add. Yes, with all pieces of art such as Poe, and Van Gogh. They are never really appreciated in their time period. This movie will go done in a "Rocky Horror Picture show" kind of way. A cult classic. Ah, yes, I can see it now. People screaming "OH MY GAMMIT!" together in a midnight screening, wearing their yellow stripped shirts. Who could forget such classic lines such as. "HEY IT'S FRED!!!!", "What's up, moron?", "I should have ejaculated in your mother's anus instead the night you were conceived." and the previously mentioned "OH MY GAMMIT!" You may scoff, you may howel towards my love, my lust for this movie, however, yes, however I shall say no more, the 0% rating of this movie fills me with dread, it makes me vomit whenever I see that HATEFUL, AND UNJUST RATING THAT TEASES ME EVERY TIME I CHECK THIS PAGE. see the movie, join me, and the others, who love this movie. Or don't. Its your own. fault.

-Fredsbiggestfan
½ November 24, 2017
at times the movie is annoying he tries to gets Judy's heart from Kevin while screaming his lungs out and will make you ask. " Why did I even buy tickets to this". 1 out of 5 never watch it ever.
November 20, 2017
Complete and utter masterpiece
November 20, 2017
I want Fred to read a eulogy at my funeral and then sing the national anthem as my casket is lowered into the ground.
½ November 17, 2017
Fred The Movie, is a boring movie about a loser who tries to stalk a random girl from his highschool, he acts like a 6 year old, which i guess makes sense to his videos, but is just annoying... so... so... ANNOYING
½ November 14, 2017
Oh my God, this is the most ANNOYING AND STUPID MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE FRIGGING LIFE!!! First the FRED videos, now this abomination of an wasted cinematic experience!? And so to sum it up, I only have one thing to say: F*** THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(
November 6, 2017
Fred The Movie is what all of us humans can call perfection, however this anime dosen't stay true to the manga it is actually more BETTER than the manga i know that may sound stupid but i watch Rick and Morty so i know what i'm talking about anyway Fred The Movie is a pretty good anime because of The gore, sex scenes, romantic scenes, plot holes from the manga, just please take my money.
October 25, 2017
The most iconic movie of the century truly a cinematic masterpiece
October 9, 2017
A modern masterpiece, truly an adventure for the whole family.
October 2, 2017
one of the worst movies of 2010
September 2, 2017
Best movie. deserves an oscar
August 31, 2017
this is the greatest fuvking movie of all time
August 27, 2017
I'm going to be honest on this one, this used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. I used to enjoy the wackiness in the movie, practically how Fred has his own fantasy world which made you feel like you were on drugs. Looking back on it now, I realized that...it sucks. The film has good intentions but the humour is worthy of a facepalm at times, its cast members seem to be there just to make money and the novelty of the high-pitched 16-year-old quickly wears off. I didn't think it was as bad as people claimed it to be but I still think Lucas Cruikshank's once beloved character is grating to watch in this movie. His YouTube persona used to be funny, his channel managed to become the first to reach a million subscribers. This film's lack of faithfulness makes it a movie that'll make you think "The kids deserve better than this". Sorry Cruikshank, the Fred we once knew is gone. You did this to yourself.
August 21, 2017
Only for fans. And then it depends.
½ August 12, 2017
Please don't watch this film.
July 21, 2017
Best movie I've ever seen and that's a fact. Probably because this is the only movie I've seen in my life but who knows, maybe it is just brilliant acting.
June 24, 2017
Im doing this for lucas
June 12, 2017
I actually liked the first film.
½ May 2, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ March 20, 2017
Childishly funny but thankfully content with its conciseness, as a fan of the original Fred, this movie was silly fun but never really goes anywhere with it.