Fred: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fred: The Movie Reviews

September 2, 2017
Best movie. deserves an oscar
½ September 2, 2017
Oh my God, this is the most ANNOYING AND STUPID MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE FRIGGING LIFE!!! First the FRED videos, now this abomination of an wasted cinematic experience!? And so to sum it up, I only have one thing to say: F*** THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(
August 31, 2017
this is the greatest fuvking movie of all time
August 27, 2017
I'm going to be honest on this one, this used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. I used to enjoy the wackiness in the movie, practically how Fred has his own fantasy world which made you feel like you were on drugs. Looking back on it now, I realized that...it sucks. The film has good intentions but the humour is worthy of a facepalm at times, its cast members seem to be there just to make money and the novelty of the high-pitched 16-year-old quickly wears off. I didn't think it was as bad as people claimed it to be but I still think Lucas Cruikshank's once beloved character is grating to watch in this movie. His YouTube persona used to be funny, his channel managed to become the first to reach a million subscribers. This film's lack of faithfulness makes it a movie that'll make you think "The kids deserve better than this". Sorry Cruikshank, the Fred we once knew is gone. You did this to yourself.
August 21, 2017
Only for fans. And then it depends.
½ August 12, 2017
Please don't watch this film.
July 21, 2017
Best movie I've ever seen and that's a fact. Probably because this is the only movie I've seen in my life but who knows, maybe it is just brilliant acting.
June 24, 2017
Im doing this for lucas
June 12, 2017
I actually liked the first film.
½ May 2, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ March 20, 2017
Childishly funny but thankfully content with its conciseness, as a fan of the original Fred, this movie was silly fun but never really goes anywhere with it.
March 15, 2017
Not as bad as it could've been... but not worth anyone's time.
March 10, 2017
Its so bad it hurts my kidney.
½ March 5, 2017
It's bad it's not so bad it's good it's so bad it's awful
February 23, 2017
Best movie ever made.
½ February 11, 2017
i want to see that movie
½ January 8, 2017
0% is and understatement.
December 27, 2016
As if FRED wasn't annoying enough in his YouTube videos.
½ December 25, 2016
No absolutely not, this is absolutely awful, this is one of the worst movies ever, I'm done, this movie has raped everyone
½ December 24, 2016
While I don't believe this film quite fits the G rating which it has and is that suitable for young children, Adults will love it because it is absolutely brilliant. And that Mom is so funny!