Fred: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fred: The Movie Reviews

½ November 17, 2017
Fred The Movie, is a boring movie about a loser who tries to stalk a random girl from his highschool, he acts like a 6 year old, which i guess makes sense to his videos, but is just annoying... so... so... ANNOYING
½ November 14, 2017
Oh my God, this is the most ANNOYING AND STUPID MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE FRIGGING LIFE!!! First the FRED videos, now this abomination of an wasted cinematic experience!? And so to sum it up, I only have one thing to say: F*** THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(
November 6, 2017
Fred The Movie is what all of us humans can call perfection, however this anime dosen't stay true to the manga it is actually more BETTER than the manga i know that may sound stupid but i watch Rick and Morty so i know what i'm talking about anyway Fred The Movie is a pretty good anime because of The gore, sex scenes, romantic scenes, plot holes from the manga, just please take my money.
October 25, 2017
The most iconic movie of the century truly a cinematic masterpiece
October 9, 2017
A modern masterpiece, truly an adventure for the whole family.
October 2, 2017
one of the worst movies of 2010
September 2, 2017
Best movie. deserves an oscar
August 31, 2017
this is the greatest fuvking movie of all time
August 27, 2017
I'm going to be honest on this one, this used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. I used to enjoy the wackiness in the movie, practically how Fred has his own fantasy world which made you feel like you were on drugs. Looking back on it now, I realized that...it sucks. The film has good intentions but the humour is worthy of a facepalm at times, its cast members seem to be there just to make money and the novelty of the high-pitched 16-year-old quickly wears off. I didn't think it was as bad as people claimed it to be but I still think Lucas Cruikshank's once beloved character is grating to watch in this movie. His YouTube persona used to be funny, his channel managed to become the first to reach a million subscribers. This film's lack of faithfulness makes it a movie that'll make you think "The kids deserve better than this". Sorry Cruikshank, the Fred we once knew is gone. You did this to yourself.
August 21, 2017
Only for fans. And then it depends.
½ August 12, 2017
Please don't watch this film.
July 21, 2017
Best movie I've ever seen and that's a fact. Probably because this is the only movie I've seen in my life but who knows, maybe it is just brilliant acting.
June 24, 2017
Im doing this for lucas
June 12, 2017
I actually liked the first film.
½ May 2, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ March 20, 2017
Childishly funny but thankfully content with its conciseness, as a fan of the original Fred, this movie was silly fun but never really goes anywhere with it.
March 15, 2017
Not as bad as it could've been... but not worth anyone's time.
March 10, 2017
Its so bad it hurts my kidney.
½ March 5, 2017
It's bad it's not so bad it's good it's so bad it's awful
February 23, 2017