Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare Reviews

• 6d ago

Yeah, nothing to see here, though it does have some hilarious moments.

Yeah, nothing to see here, though it does have some hilarious moments.

• Mar 19, 2021

The worst in the franchise and the goofiest/looney toonish Freddy has been. A once great character has turned into a joke.

• Feb 16, 2021

I've never understood the hate that follows this one. Yes it isn't full of a cast you want to watch. Looking at you Roseanne. But it offers enough late 80s and early 90s standards of entertainment, and also Alice cooper himself, So where did this one go wrong? I would say it went wrong when it failed to wet fanboy's dreams. And that bar is high considering we live on a planet where black panther is regarded as just below dark knight.

• Feb 13, 2021

It's not the worst film ever like it's made out to be but it's still pretty bad. My grade: D+

• Nov 21, 2020

It is a one time movie

It is a one time movie

• Oct 28, 2020

Terrible ending for Freddy and his saga, Freddy brings back some of his best one liners only for the remainder of the film to be executed worse than all the kids Freddy has killed.

• Oct 28, 2020

At certain times, I was thinking, wait what? This was a rather bizzare installment in a bad way at certain times. The ending is just off as well. However, the imagination and stangness and kills Freddy do in this make up for all of that.

• Sep 22, 2020

Freddy had a daughter, made a deal with dream demons and can get pulled into the real world when his daughter wears 3D glasses.

• Sep 02, 2020

"Freddy's Death: The Final Nightmare" is such a bad ending that nothing it presents can be taken seriously. It looks like a parody of the original nightmare. An ending that is synonymous with pure garbage.

• Aug 30, 2020