Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare Reviews

• Nov 08, 2019

Boring and nonsensical. Characters are all bland and generic and need to do dumb things to drive the plot. The last few Nightmare on Elm street films were not the greatest, but this makes them look like cinematic masterpieces. Spent a lot of time expanding Freddy's history, but the last few films covered that, and this one did it by answering questions nobody asked. The dream sequences were all so slow and felt kind of PG compared to previous films. I think it was this film that killed the franchise and left it scrambling for a good reboot ever since.

• Nov 07, 2019

I've seen a lot of crap horror movies in my day, but this is by far the worst horror movie I've ever seen. 2%

• Oct 17, 2019

What, why, when, and who would make this the end of the series as this film isn't a good final sequel.

• Sep 29, 2019

To funny to take serious. It isn't good, but it is fun. Grade: D+

To funny to take serious. It isn't good, but it is fun. Grade: D+

• Sep 25, 2019

Amazing film and just the best movie to end all the nightmare on elm streets.

Amazing film and just the best movie to end all the nightmare on elm streets.

• Sep 21, 2019

Robert Englund is the only redeeming factor in this movie. Its too cartoony to be considered a horror movie.

• Aug 26, 2019

this movie was so bad

this movie was so bad

• Aug 17, 2019

Horrendous and incoherent film. Each of the last 3 films in the series have gotten progressively worse and unwatchable.

• Aug 15, 2019

Absolutely terrible. No redeeming qualities for this abysmal entry. Freddy is now a full time comedian, who isn't funny at all. The absolute worst sequel in the franchise apart from the remake. 0.5/5

• Aug 11, 2019

The Worst Of The Original Freddy Films But Still Fun And Nostalgic Like All Of Them To Watch Around Halloween!!!