Free Fall Reviews

• Aug 18, 2018

The wealthy capitalist is a thief (and up to here...), Sarah Butler is hotter than the anorexic Kidman redone with botulin and filler, the movie is another low budget stuck in one place scenario and the director debuts without talent. Excellent "Chasing the Sun" by the Siren on the Moon ft. Anna Fantastic on the end credits (Mauro Lanari)

• Nov 23, 2016

just a luke warm thriller kinda predictable

just a luke warm thriller kinda predictable

• Nov 12, 2015

I don't understand how movies like this get funding! She rang the alarm in elevator before trying to push the call help button, really?!!!. To top it off why doesn't she just climb down the elevator ladder since the elevator was non operational to the ground level like she did at the end?!?! Ladder only goes to the roof, the elevator tech said.. Wow.. Waste of time and waste of a movie! Movies like this make me so mad! Lol so sad

• Nov 09, 2015

I am a Sarah Butler fan but this one didn't do it for me. She is known for the leading actress in the "I Spit On Your Grave" movies.

• Jun 22, 2015

Watchable film with poor acting and predictable plot.

Watchable film with poor acting and predictable plot.

• Feb 27, 2015

There is not much plot here and it is really hard to care about a movie when one person is trapped in an elevator while someone else is trying to kill them. Even the ending was unsatisfactory.