Reviews

• Aug 20, 2011

Great film, good performances by Aidan Gillen and Alfie Allen.

Great film, good performances by Aidan Gillen and Alfie Allen.

• Aug 07, 2011

• Oct 25, 2009

Pretty decent movie about the recession and the culture of irresponsible mortgage lending that got us in this mess. The story revolves around several characters, but the main driver is the relationship between the mortgage broker and his old mate from school who he dupes just in order to get a quick sale.

• Oct 18, 2009

Clever way to tell the story of the credit crunch on the high and low end of town.

• Sep 14, 2009

Really captured the emotions of the economic crisis well from all points of view; right from the top of the ladder and down to the bottom. Dominic Cooper excels in his role as the slimy greedy, dishonest mortgage broker. It also made me feel for the family, sucked into this unfairly.

• Sep 01, 2009

Three men's lives start to come apart in different ways in the financial crisis. Great acting and very believable dialogue, but by the end it all becomes a little predictable

• John A Super Reviewer