Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trickbaby (Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trickbaby (Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby) Reviews

May 2, 2010
where been a while since i've seen this and i wanna know do anybody know any sites where i can watch this?
½ April 28, 2010
[center][font=Impact]anyone who doesnt like that movie i dont like you sounds fun right [/font]
[/center]
March 22, 2010
This is like one of the craziest movies EVER (Seriouly)...A definate "Cheese-A-Licious" Classic
September 18, 2009
Even darker than it's predecessor, this isn't quite as brisk as Freeway but still maintains interest thanks to strong performances and a balls-out weird story. And the John Landis cameo.
September 5, 2009
This shouldn't be a sequel as it doesn't really have much in common with the first film. It's quite a dark film with a performance from Gallo to match, but is always an uneasy watch.
August 20, 2009
Crazy over-the-top fun!
July 22, 2009
reese witherspoon is my fave trick baby.
½ June 6, 2009
this movie SUCKEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it was so totaly different from "Freeway' , which was quite good. This movie is all about demons and witchcraft etc and i am not sure how it would be part 2 to the first movie. very strange and not worth anyone's time!! i want to give it zero stars but i have to settle for half a star
½ May 27, 2009
Omg its so fuked up I love twisted fairy tales tho ahhhhh freeky. i didnt rly like the ending lil too fuked up it didnt have to be exactly that way. but not to bad..
½ April 22, 2009
This film is not violent enough or sick enough to even been entertaining. the first twist at the end can be seen a mile off and the second is not sick enough.
April 22, 2009
Natasha Lyonne is so awesome. I've seen this film about 15 times.
February 20, 2009
Hilarious, funny, twisted movie..its great. Well done Natasha Lyonne.
January 6, 2009
Wow is this movie fucked up! Good stuff!
December 14, 2008
Crazy movie! I want to buy or download but I cant find it anywhere!
November 24, 2008
very funny, kind of sad and very strange. definitely unforgetable
October 11, 2008
David Alan Grier, where has that poop collector gone?
½ September 8, 2008
A reasonable B-movie which seems to be trying too hard to be edgy and weird.
½ September 5, 2008
Not as good as the first one but hey i loved it anyway a must see still!
August 20, 2008
Took me forever to find this movie.
I liked it. If you like dark twisted films.. this one is for you.
August 11, 2008
this movie is an awesome follow up!