French Twist (Gazon maudit) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

French Twist (Gazon maudit) Reviews

½ August 13, 2008
It seems we are all bisexual!
yeahh
June 12, 2008
I love Victoria Abril. How could anyone not?
½ May 28, 2008
I saw the original movie of this called: Gazon maudit.
I didn't Victoria Abril does speak french!
Very funny and well cast french comedy.
It seems we are all bisexual!
½ May 20, 2008
Harmless fun with characters whom you could scarcely care about by the end of the movie.
April 10, 2008
interesting love story
March 22, 2008
very interesting. my very first french comedy ever, and i am glad that it wasn't a let down. it had me wanting more actually, im always going 'omg was going to happen next' and on top of that it was funny. very appropriate title for the film.. twisted indeed
March 9, 2008
i could stop to laught...
french fun's the best!
½ March 6, 2008
I ABSOLUTELY hated this movie... It was painful to watch... Josiane Belasko said she wanted to tell a love story about two women but instead she belittled the homosexual population and continuously reinforced the 1 man woman stance of a family... Not to mention glorifying non monogamous relationships... It was offensive... And I did not like it at all...
March 2, 2008
juste pour chabat et "je me ballade à poil si je veux!!" ou "non, merci on a déjà baisé"
February 25, 2008
Twisted---that's the best way to sum up this movie. It's a slightly sexy movie, but I think what's best is how it depicts how life can bring you surprises. This is a must watch.
February 24, 2008
Ooo la la. The ridiculously sexy Victoria Abril takes up with itinerant dyke Josiane Balasko after getting fed up with her thoughtless philandering husband. The two women work well together, although the movie is worth watching just to hear Abril's laugh. Good grown-up fun.
February 19, 2008
This movie is hilarious and its sexy because Victoria Abril is in it, duh.
I would reccomend this to my friends who aren't real foreign film-goers but want something different. But also to afficionados, because its a fine film. To conclude, French Twist has universal appeal.
January 12, 2008
This is a great fun movie with superb performances by Victoria Abril and Josiane Belasko.
½ December 20, 2007
Excellent! The characters are great. The story is refreshing. The justice is poetic. The music is lively. And the ending is happy.
December 14, 2007
Bisexuality, shifting gender, sexual roles and stereotypes.
½ December 13, 2007
Well, if you're cheating, make sure your friends don't know, because it's not their risk and they have something to lose. And when you're stupid enough to cheat having a beautiful wife like Loli, that movie shows exactly what you deserve.
November 26, 2007
one of the mos fucked up movies i have ever seen
November 24, 2007
I loved this movie. And have seen it many times. Nothing too deep, but definitely worthwhile.
November 21, 2007
Hace unos cuantos anos tenia la impresion que una pelicula me iba a cambiar la forma de comprender el cine: esta era...
½ November 13, 2007
We weren't too sure about this movie when it started, but it was pretty funny and ended up being rather cute. A pleasant surprise!