French Twist (Gazon maudit) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

French Twist (Gazon maudit) Reviews

½ November 7, 2007
Ahhh, Josiane Belasko is soo hot in this movie...
October 27, 2007
Hysterical. I love the restaurant scene.
October 27, 2007
For the record, the name is "Gazon Maudit" Very funny, and I was able to practice my french and a bit of my spanish at the same time!
½ October 9, 2007
This made me laugh, despite my French being dreadful (its called Gazon Maudit in French, the IMDB clued me into its English title) Very French. Very funny. Worth watching.
October 7, 2007
Adore this movie - so funny and very different
½ October 1, 2007
worst. plot. ever. and they win some award for the most awkward situation. ever.
September 27, 2007
Pretty funny. I enjoyed it
½ September 13, 2007
ITS SUBTITLED BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!
September 9, 2007
I root for Marijo hardcore in this movie. Alain Chabat turns in a good comic performance as Laurent.
August 10, 2007
The first French film I watched and understood without benefit of subtitles. Very funny.
½ July 31, 2007
Absolutely hilarious. I LOVE Josiane Belasko but not as much as Alain Chabat.
July 27, 2007
Leave it to the French to come up with a story like this. Up there with Le Diner de Cons (The Dinner Party Game). Too funny to miss.
½ July 24, 2007
Victoria Abril is awesome, as always, but the ending doesn't wash. Would like to see a Part Deux.
July 18, 2007
I actually own this. I've always wanted a sequel continuing from the ending revolving around the husband.
July 3, 2007
Victoria Abril is beautiful & talented. Alan Chabat is funny & likeable as the cheating husband. All in all a very funny movie, but with a very French ending.
June 26, 2007
je me suis marrée comme une conne!! This movie is so funny I couldn't breathe anymore.. French movies, they'Re the best!
½ June 12, 2007
this is THE sole reason mike mizell is a headbuttin' dyke.
½ May 17, 2007
very poor plot, idiotic almost
February 7, 2007
Mmmmm Josiane Belasko
February 2, 2007
FRENCH is just a sexy language