Frequencies Reviews

• Nov 26, 2018

"Frequencies" is a very interesting and intriguing sci-fi / romantic independent British film. A Film that is very simple to miss, not too easy to find, but definitely recommended. Both the fantasy and love, leave slowly place for something more philosophical and complex, some questions that we, as human, are bound to ask ourselves every once in a while. Maybe one day we will find answers but meanwhile, watch this imaginative movie.

• Sep 26, 2018

If you like the idea behind The Matrix or The Secret, you'll like this movie. Very interesting and thought provoking. Worth rewatching. One of my new favorites.

• Jul 14, 2018

insightful & worth watching, but plot can be slot at times, i recommend

insightful & worth watching, but plot can be slot at times, i recommend

• Jan 12, 2018

This is one of my favorite movies of all time!

This is one of my favorite movies of all time!

• May 14, 2017

Unusual movie, with philosophical ideas

Unusual movie, with philosophical ideas

• Mar 11, 2017

Slow to start, overly dramatic, stupid plot choices by both main characters. The absurd machisimo and manly brooding broke my suspension of disbelief for these characters. I didn't really care for this movie.

• Feb 16, 2017

There was something inspirational in the message of will and way, that Zak is driven by his desire to make Marie fall in love with him. But that gets muddled when we have to imagine how much of this is all manipulated by Theo. Marie is a machine... Literally? Maybe. She is this irrepressible cunt, that mechanized impassive girl, who was both smart and hot in high school, who wouldn't give you the time of day. She is setup so the audience really wants to see her broken, a nice obstacle and objective for us to get behind Zak.

• Nov 25, 2016

One of the best films I've seen in a while

One of the best films I've seen in a while

• Sep 24, 2016

Epic! About like Morpheus'- or The Architect's-monologues in THE MATRIX series!

Epic! About like Morpheus'- or The Architect's-monologues in THE MATRIX series!

• Sep 20, 2016

Metaphysical nonsense masquerading as science and conspiracy and Mozart saves the world. Lame plot.