Friday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Friday Reviews

September 29, 2015
Watched it over 10 times.
September 26, 2015
wouldn't play the movie
September 20, 2015
FREAKING HILARIOUS !!!!!!!
September 13, 2015
One of the funniest movies ever made.
August 24, 2015
Even though it's a Monday night, i turned it into a Friday night just because i haven't yet experienced what all the commotion was about. I do believe this would've been better watching it outside on my porch smokin' up my popeye candy sticks. Grade A acting from Chris Tucker, i liked him in this role. Yes, he has that annoying sound to him but that's what makes him funny. Ice Cube is ok, his character is replaceable really. It's sort of like an urban version of Clerks just without the store, a guy losing his job on his day off and spends his life relaxing at home chilling with his friend Smokey. This movie has a 77% Fresh Tomatoes so that's telling you it's a worthwhile comedy and i'll back them up on it too. Just hoping the sequels are on par with Friday..
August 23, 2015
Classic. Plain and simple.
½ July 31, 2015
20 years later this movie still holds up.
July 7, 2015
Gray's direction and the performances by Cube and Tucker are mainly bringing the film into one of the best cult classics that will be ever watch.
June 13, 2015
Funny movie with great characters and very quotable
May 12, 2015
I love watching Friday
April 24, 2015
happy 20th 2 one of my fave funny as sh#$ pics
April 24, 2015
A movie full of laughter, and surprises. The movie ?Friday? is the first of a trilogy. It?s worth a trip to the theater. However if you?re the type who can?t control their laughter; it?s better shown at home on the big screen. Main characters Chris Tucker and Ice Cube or better known as ?Smokey?, and ?Craig? in the movie have a funny and unforgettable way of entertaining the audience with a porch front comedy on how a normal Friday shouldn?t go. Chris Tucker?s jokes will have you on the floor out of breath laughing. While Ice Cube?s serious role keeps the movie suspiciousness going in the movie. You can watch this 90?s film over and over again and still shed the same tears from laughing, like it?s your first time watching the movie. Friday, leaves you wondering and waiting for the next which is just as good?
½ April 24, 2015
This is a rude,crude and funny start to the weekend.
April 21, 2015
A lot better than I could have imagined. While it really has no plot for the first hour, it's entertaining enough and funny enough to be watchable until the plot presents itself. Additionally, it has some poignant scenes and commentary. Good flick.
½ April 20, 2015
It's genuinely funny but not really my type of comedy
½ April 15, 2015
I disagree with so many friends who hail this film. It was alright, but the 2 sequels are more of my comedic taste. This one didn't know whether to be a comedy or at times a ghetto drama.
April 6, 2015
VERY FUNNY MOVIE! I LAUGH EVERY TIME I WATCH IT! NEVER GETS OLD.
April 2, 2015
"you got knocked da... F*** OWT!!"
½ March 27, 2015
I thought this movie was slow and dumb. I only watched it to (1) see the scene where they both say "daaaaaaaamn," the one that's in all the vine videos, and (2) to hear "bye Felicia."
March 25, 2015
An OK stoner comedy, with some very annoying characters...