Friday the 13th Reviews

• 1d ago

Even though it's revered as a classic and influential slasher film in this millennium, the original "Friday the 13th" is a pretty poor film from every aspect, but it's not nearly as bad as every film that came later in the franchise.

• 2d ago

A good way to spend an actual Friday the 13th when there’s a full moon.

A good way to spend an actual Friday the 13th when there’s a full moon.

• Sep 08, 2019

A classic thriller/horror. One of my all time favorite slashers!

A classic thriller/horror. One of my all time favorite slashers!

• Sep 01, 2019

Well, from an audience prespective It's a 4. FROM A CRITIC'S point of view... it's a 2 and a half. Although it was fun to watch, it was really dumb. It was so predictable and less scary than hilariously bad.

• Aug 19, 2019

In all honesty, this is a self-proclaimed rip off of Halloween. Even so, this is one of the best 80's slashers, which spawned the series. Some great tension, scares, and a plot twist at the end i didn't see coming. Definitely worth a watch. 3.5/5

• Aug 11, 2019

A tad overrated by today's standards still worth it but it's by no means flawless.

• Aug 10, 2019

As a first movie in this long running series it was really good. This had some strong kills in it such as Kelvin Bacon's arrow kill and Pamela Vorhees decapitation. The actor's were pretty good and if you are looking for a fun few hours filled with blood and kills and some scares then this movie is for you. Please check out my video review for more

• Jun 27, 2019

I only saw was kevin bacon getting an arrow through the neck and girls playing board games

• Mishacherrie
    Jun 20, 2019

A true cult classic. I took my adult daughter to see it for the first time and, though quite different from horror movies of today, she really enjoyed it. It was great for me to still jump during certain parts and I loved every moment of it.

• Jun 19, 2019

this should not be the "best of the series"

this should not be the "best of the series"