Friday the 13th Part 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

As good as the last film, maybe even a bit better in a few ways.

As good as the last film, maybe even a bit better in a few ways.

• Oct 06, 2019

Review: ‘Friday the 13th Part 2' is an American slasher film directed by Steve Miner. It is the second installment in the ‘Friday the 13th' film series. Can we first talk about how small Jason looks in this movie? I mean, he is still menacing, and I know this movie was before Jason was undead. I just thought it was funny and worth mentioning. All movies after ‘Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter' Jason is a big, scary sonofabitch. The movie picks up five years later, where a new murderer begins stalking the camp counselors at a nearby training facility on Crystal Lake. Much like the first film the acting is not great, and almost everybody from this movie is only known for this movie. I'm not trying to complain, because these movies are so entertaining and are from the 80's, but there are movies from the 80's that have great acting in them. There are more things in this movie that I liked than what I didn't like. It's still entertaining as hell, but I just wish Jason was as big and scary as he is in the newer films. Hindsight is 20/20 and that's what they build towards in future films, so I can't really complain too much. These movies aren't scary at all. I will say that much. I know there supposed to be scary, but instead of being a scary slasher flick, they went for more of a cheesy route and I love it more for it. Overall, it's cheesy entertainment and if you don't like super cheesy slasher film than you should probably skip it. 2.5/5

• Oct 01, 2019

I really like this movie. In my opinion, it's the best sequel of the franchise.

I really like this movie. In my opinion, it's the best sequel of the franchise.

• Sep 29, 2019

I was a little bored. Kill. Kill. Kill. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Ogle the barely clad female. At least they changed up the weapons.

• Sep 21, 2019

With more teens to be slaughtered, great atmosphere of the woods, perfect final girl and the first installment to feature Jason Voorhees, Part 2 delivers a more enjoyable watch from its predecessor and it payed the way for more enjoyable installments in the near future~

• Sep 21, 2019

They effects weren't as good as the original. The ending is pretty terrible. The higher body count does keep you involved though.

• Sep 19, 2019

First appearance og Jason classic film.

First appearance og Jason classic film.

• Sep 11, 2019

I don't really have much to say about this movie aside from the fact that I love the final girl's psychological tactics of getting rid of Jason, and I also like sack head Jason. But I personally think that this movie was pretty boring with bland characters.

• Sep 01, 2019

Even worse than the first. STILL, it was fun to watch but predictable as crap, and a lot like the first one. The acting like the first was terrible and... wow. its hilarious how bad it was. at least they weren't trying(hopefully)

• Aug 11, 2019

Okay Movie Sequel, Bag Head Jason Is Pretty Creepy!

Okay Movie Sequel, Bag Head Jason Is Pretty Creepy!