Friday the 13th Part VII - The New Blood Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Acho que a franquia não tinha muito mais oq criar, porém achei super interessante essa nova entrada pra série. A ideia de uma menina tipo a Carrie contra o Jason? Não tem o pq de não ser interessante, ainda mais com uma protagonista carismática. Gostei da trama da personagem, consegui me envolver. Msm com muitas mortes censuradas (que é um dos problemas desse filme), achei elas ainda criativas e diferentes. Os efeitos e a trilha sonora do filme tbm estão ótimos. Pra mim uns dos problemas msm do filme são alguns personagens q só servem pra pilha de corpos do Jason e o final, pois não sabemos se é alucinação ou não, acho q o filme poderia ter acabado na explosão

• Oct 20, 2019

It's fine but its not anything new or shocking.

It's fine but its not anything new or shocking.

• Oct 07, 2019

Review: ‘Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood' is an American slasher film directed by John Carl Buechler. It is the seventh installment in the ‘Friday the 13th' film series. This movie is basically Jason vs. Carrie and I loved every minute of it. You would think they'd start to run out of ideas for this character, but they seem to keep on trucking, at least in my opinion. This is my favorite film in the original franchise for sure and may possibly be my favorite ever. The film follows a psychokinetic teenage girl named Tina (Lar Park-Lincoln) who inadvertently unleashes Jason from his grave in Crystal Lake, where she and her friends are staying. Lar Park-Lincoln is great in this movie. She plays her character perfectly and is so entertaining every time she is on screen. The acting much like was last film isn't the best, but is at least on par with what you could expect from the 80's. The standout in this movie is the character that doesn't say a word Jason – played by Kane Hodder is his first of what is to be four portrayals as this character. I don't know what exactly it is about Hodder as Jason, but it feels right, like he was meant to be Jason from the start. The way he moves, stops and just overall appears on screen seems menacing and real. I also really enjoy what Jason looks like when his mask is taken off in this movie too. They really took prosthetics to the next level with this movie. Although I feel like they did hold back on a lot of the kills and didn't show the gruesomeness like the other films. Call be crazy, but I like to see the gore I my slasher films. Overall, this is a movie is entertaining from stat to finish, any Jason fan should watch this one. 3.5/5

• Sep 21, 2019

With fan favorite Kane Hodder in his first installment as the hockey mask killer, The New Blood has a more different take with a psychic teenager battling with Jason in another installment with much of the most boring and lame characters and cliches, but with memorable stunts and effects to make fans of a tired series feel pleased~

• Sep 21, 2019

This one left me with way more question than answers. Continuing the downward spiral of this franchise.

• Sep 19, 2019

Pretty good friday film.

Pretty good friday film.

• Aug 15, 2019

At least the franchise attempted something new. A handful of decent kills and Jason looked badass in this movie. Still, it isn't something i would re-watch in a hurry. 2.5/5

• Aug 11, 2019

Interesting Carrie Vs. Jason Kinda Thing But Not The Best!

Interesting Carrie Vs. Jason Kinda Thing But Not The Best!

• Jul 24, 2019

Jason vs. Carrie premise adds telekinesis to the formula and ends up being better than it sounds, especially during the exciting last act.

• Jul 18, 2019