Friends - The Complete First Season - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Friends - The Complete First Season Reviews

March 28, 2012
One of my favorite sitcoms of all time.
June 20, 2011
Revisit that first year in which Rachel (Jennifer Aniston), Monica (Courteney Cox Arquette), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), Joey (Matt LeBlanc), Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Ross (David Schwimmer) first charmed audiences worldwide. You'll be in fabulous company.
June 28, 2010
Best show
Best cast of all time.
March 2, 2010
Continue the friends series with the necessary stuffs..please
November 14, 2009
omgness this is the best series ever. It is so funny,and i never get bored of it. i have literally watched ALL THE SHOWS at LEAST 5 TIMES. and i still continue to watch them over and over and over , and i never GET BORED. it's such a shame that they stopped making more shows, they could've made soo much more money ( people in like china, japan, and germany even make the words in german, chinnesse, or japinsee, just so they they can watch it). but I hope that someday the director is goint to decide that they should makae a movie, just like sex in the city made a movie after they finished the show.
October 2, 2009
Friends is my favourite tv show it is so funny. I watch it all the time. The actors are great and the writing is great. That is why I give it 100%.
September 14, 2009
i love this show~it is filled with fun and also some sorrow~c'est la vie~~
September 14, 2009
Greatest sitcom and just TV series in the universe pure and simple Friends had the best cast, the best writers and the best fans. The cast is the greatest ever, Matthew Perry, Courtney Cox, Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc and David Schwimmer could you ask for a better cast, of course we can't forget about Gunther, the acting was always solid, brilliant and hilarious. Over 10 seasons of material 238 shows and I can't find one bad performance from anyone in the main cast or the extras, that's because Friends was a quality show who did nothing half way, they always gave the audience 100% of them self?s and that's why Friends is the greatest show on earth.

Most of the time the comedy was smart and edgy, often crude and immature, everyone loved friends because there was something for everyone. Show about nothing, just six friends hanging around going through life together, slipping up, making mistakes and finding their purpose. The writers David Crane and Martha Kauffman are my heroes for creating the greatest sitcom ever made and it's going to be a long time until a sitcom is made who had as much effect on as many people like Friends did and is still doing.
July 26, 2009
by far the best sitcom that has ever been made. the actors work so well together. the humor is wonderful. it all just fits together perfectly.
June 26, 2009
One of the best t.v shows to come and probably to be.
August 19, 2006
Simply the best ever.... watch it anywhere, anytime....
June 9, 2006
I have just became a new fan of the show "Friends" and my absolute and forever favorite will be "Chandler Bing" played by the gorgous Matthew Perry.
February 26, 2006
It was the first season and not as good as the others but it was a decent start. For the first couple of episodes, Joey looks so funny with his leather jacket and his hair. I love Friends though
May 10, 2004