Friends With Benefits - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Friends With Benefits Reviews

January 27, 2016
So refreshing to see a good romantic comedy for a change! I can't even remember any romcoms that would be nearly as entertaining as this one. Though it must be partly because of the lovely Mila Kunis (who was just perfect)...
January 24, 2016
An interesting concept. Failed in the end.
January 12, 2016
Better than what I expected
December 14, 2015
This was OK. Typical rom-com that is saved from complete mediocrity by the chemistry between Timberlake and Kunis.
December 12, 2015
A very simple, predictable romantic comedy that succeeds because of its likable, well matched leads.
½ December 3, 2015
Romantic comedy template with a little twist.
November 26, 2015
Nice romantic comedy, the story is a bit simple and gets boring by moments, but the chemistry between the two leading roles (Kunis-Timberlake) can save those moments.

There are better choice, but this is an ok comedy and anybody would like to imagine himself in a relation with the beautiful Mila Kunis
November 16, 2015
Best friends with benefits forever
½ November 8, 2015
Not bad ... Surprisingly ok ... Kunis and timberlake make a pretty good pair on screen and carry this movie ...
October 20, 2015
a lovely movie featuring comedy and a beautiful touch of romance.
October 11, 2015
Go see this movie, its HILARIOUS
October 1, 2015
The better of the two films about banging your friend that came out that year.
September 14, 2015
Excellent movie, excellent story and direction, superb work by stars.
½ September 10, 2015
I liked this more than I should have
August 16, 2015
The comedic and romantic chemistry between Timberlake and Kunis help make this film what it is: watchable.
August 2, 2015
Literally a rip off of no strings attached....
½ July 27, 2015
This is what No Strings Attached should have been. It was funny, dramatic, sweet, and had great chemistry between the leads. Would you ever want to sleep with someone, and not have any emotion, is it even possible? Justin & Mila push there friendship to the ultimate limit and just like every other rom-com it comes with a happy ending, but it is sweet in getting there, and is very funny before as Justin is becoming a very funny actor (but I guess that is what SNL will do to you), and Mila is the sweet friend type, but I'm sure she's just playing herself because she seems to be like that in real life. It's a good movie for a night out with your sweetheart, so she can stare at Justin, or a night out with your buddy, so you can both stare at Mila. RECOMMENDED
July 18, 2015
I felt as though the plot was just cheesy and such, but the acting from Timberlake was great. He always does a great job at choosing and performing in the roles he chooses.
½ July 4, 2015
The movie itself is a cliché, but Timberlake and Kunis make it really enjoyable to watch.