Reviews

• Sep 23, 2009

esta copada, recomendable.

esta copada, recomendable.

• Apr 03, 2009

Swedish (espec.teenage girl/young woman)movies..There is just something about those..!:)

• Jan 06, 2009

Another Swedish youth drama about not fitting in. Movie has some quite bizarre twists and turns which for some reason feel like being put there just for the sake quirkiness. Average overall but had potential.

• Oct 06, 2008

I like this for the same reasons I like Lukas Moodysson's "Together", pretty much. I used to be part of this kind of youth culture, and I must say I had the time of my life, and no matter how much I still hold these ideals very dear, in retrospect we were rather comical in our political correctness, the same kind of political correctness that makes me laugh so hard in this film. Lol!

• Sep 21, 2008

Lovely and funny film about finding your own way and not giving a fuck about other people's expectations. Alexandra Dahlström is great as always.

• Jul 26, 2008

Ikke lett for undommen i Sverige nei, knall fin skildring av ungdoms nevroser og annet stuff . God film, morsom og greier er den og!!!

• May 03, 2008

pinsam att titta på ju:/

pinsam att titta på ju:/

• Mar 11, 2008

I love this one. It makes me laugh so much! I really know a lot of people that were just like in the movie and can identify with Moa.. hehe