Frost/Nixon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Frost/Nixon Reviews

January 4, 2015
It builds nice and slowly with the tension rising to a rather fire like battle with very sufficient acting.
January 3, 2015
its a movie my mind always wanders back to. my go-to movie for people who want to see a movie that might have flown off their radar.
January 1, 2015
This movie had some Oscar nominations this year 2009 for Best Picture and Actor (Frank Langella for the role as Nixon) but there were no wins. He did a very nice role but i liked almost more Michael Sheen (Underworld) as the british talk show David Frost. Very talented actor indeed. The story of this movie are true based of course based on the famous Watergate scandal and the interview between Nixon and Frost.Actually the interview was the highlight for this flick and the rest was not quite so interesting for me. Not a movie in my taste really but i think if u have more knowledge about this whole story you will enjoy it much more. Still a well made movie so a 3.5 in rate its worth in the end.
November 14, 2014
Missed the first 45 minutes, but I doubt that'd change my score for the worse.
November 13, 2014
The behind the scenes of historic events movies are kind of wearing on me. This one I didn't find that interesting. Well-made, but fairly boring.
November 12, 2014
Gold. Cinematic gold.
October 25, 2014
Superb acting though meandering at times Frost/Nixon really opens up for the last 1/3 of the film.
October 20, 2014
Amazing story, well told and carefully done. Great performances
½ October 9, 2014
Although I've felt like Ron Howard's movies have been hit-and-miss, he hit the bullseye on this one. I was around 3-4 years old when this happened in real life, so I never knew it had occurred. In addition, since one of my favorite movies of all time is All the President's Men, one would think I would have heard about this interview. It took me a while to finally get around to seeing it, but the acting was very strong. The story was intriguing. And, I learned a little something. Not bad at all...
½ September 29, 2014
Frank Langella shines in this. It may not be totally accurate to what actually happened, but Ron Howard does a good job of making an engaging movie first while still retaining the spirit of the history.
½ September 23, 2014
Some excellent performances and interesting subject matter.
September 22, 2014
A great engaging film with a stellar performance from Sheen and Langella.
½ September 21, 2014
Un emocionante duelo dialéctico, en donde 2 grandes personajes se baten por ser el único ganador y evitar el inminente hundimiento. Una película en donde se resalta el valor de una excelente entrevista: cómo manejarla y orientarla de forma óptima.
½ September 17, 2014
I saw it several times and still interesting
the script is the hero here
September 6, 2014
Ron Howard directed, with outstanding support from his cast including Michael Sheen. I saw this yesterday and found that it works thrillingly as drama (and also as a lesson in political history). I'd never heard of Frank Langella but felt he brought a moving performance to the screen and emobodied Richard Nixon well. Recommended!
September 1, 2014
Michael Sheen is amazing.
August 26, 2014
Everyone involved with this movie understands the gravitasse of the Frost/Nixon interviews. Not only does this movie do the interviews justice, it creates an exciting atmosphere for the audience.
½ August 10, 2014
Frost/Nixon is a surprisingly powerful and unbiased look at the intense drama that was the Frost and Nixon interviews. Featuring great performances from Langella and Sheen, Frost/Nixon is easily the best Ron Howard movie I've seen.
August 9, 2014
WOW! That's all I can say about this. A return to form for Ron Howard. Everything about the film was riveting: the direction, crisp dialogue, amazing performances from the two leads, and Hans Zimmer's brilliant musical touch.
½ August 4, 2014
Interesting movie out of easily boring material.