Frosty's Winter Wonderland Reviews

• Dec 09, 2016

Frosty tying the knot is very interesting!

Frosty tying the knot is very interesting!

• Dec 04, 2014

Nothing like the original, terrible.

Nothing like the original, terrible.

• Jul 04, 2014

Unobjectionable, as long as you don't think too hard about things like Frosty crying until he gets a woman constructed for him (to his exact specifications).

• Dec 03, 2012

Frosty takes a wife... I actually don't mind this cartoon.. I do like the fact that the original voice of Frosty, Jackie Vernon, returns to voice the title character.. A classic that should be a companion film to the original.

• Dec 06, 2011

The true and rightful sequel to the classic original. Diss Frosty returns and The legend of Frosty

• Jan 06, 2011

One of my favorite Frosty the Snowman short films in this trilogy. After that stupid, lame Frosty Returns, this version is so much better. It shows how Frosty finally gets a wife for the very first time. An adorable sequel for children. I was hooked.

• Dec 24, 2010

Andy Griffith narrates this classic Holiday special.

Andy Griffith narrates this classic Holiday special.

• Dec 23, 2010

Not as good as the original but way better than Frosty Returns!

Not as good as the original but way better than Frosty Returns!

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Dec 11, 2010

The original Frosty was way better. I just didn't care for this...

The original Frosty was way better. I just didn't care for this...

• Dec 04, 2010