Frozen II Reviews

• 4d ago

In my opinion, this one is better than the first Frozen.

In my opinion, this one is better than the first Frozen.

• Oct 23, 2020

I really enjoy the first frozen it was a good movie but this movie sucks it's visually amazing and has a pretty good score and good acting but the writing sucks ice is the bridge between all elements? No it's water ice is water Olaf dies for five minutes then comes back it's horribly written.

• Oct 23, 2020

While not as good as the first, this movie still has humour and alot of heart. The story is understated, with not alot of twists and turns. And the musical numbers, action and sense of adventure are almost going-through-the-motions. Not the best disney sequeal but sure to entertain, if not fully have your attention, for afew hours.

• Oct 17, 2020

A sad cash grab that failed to capture the magic of the original, in songs or story.

• Oct 14, 2020

Arguably better than the first "Frozen" movie.

Arguably better than the first "Frozen" movie.

• Oct 13, 2020

Meh...weak follow up to the smash hit. Forgettable songs with a plot that makes little sense,especially the climax...it is pretty

• Oct 09, 2020

Frozen 2 was a delightful movie to watch. It was full of twists and turns. I did not see the ending coming and was astonished by most of it. The movie itself was very calamitous. The movie was a bit darker then the first but gave the characters remarkable attributes that kept the movie moving. The plot itself was not that sensational and the whole movie seemed rushed. Overall, the movie was well written and the character designs were extraordinary, but the plot could have been better written. If I were to rate this movie I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

• Oct 08, 2020

I think the devlopment of the characters and the plot are huge improvements coming from the iconic original movie. The depth of the relationship between Anna and Kristoff, Elsa finding herself, the discovery of an original woods civilisation and the spirituality that comes to explain Elsa's power. The explanation of Elsa's and Anna's family story. There's not one aspect on this movie that's not better executed than in the first film wich was already awesome. The characters come back just as funny, making us feel older but still good about it. The music is just as good and much more profound this time around. The pathway into the unknown is full emotons and fun.

• Oct 07, 2020

Frozen II, is a movie that should not really have been made simply because, the original Frozen is a bit better, and ended off perfectly. This movie how ever is a very unbalanced movie, and it's mediocre screenplay. Some of the characters are forgotten halfway through the movie, and then re appear an act later, because the screenwriters remembered there existence. Now the songs are overall..eh, and the animation is good, everything else is not worth seeing cause it does it in the most average and disappointing way. My Grade: C+

• Oct 06, 2020

This movie was amazing. It's the best movie. The animation is amazing along with the story. I love the songs and the acting is great. It's just so deep, mysterious, and fun. It's just so good. It definitely live sup to it's legacy.