Frozen II Reviews

• heather g
    Mar 25, 2020

Love the movie, great story and so Disney.... Kept with theme and characters makes the feeling more familiar and real. Love that! Highly recommend for any age.

• Diane
    Mar 04, 2020

I'm 61 and my daughter is 30 (with Downs) we both enjoy it the same! We loved it and want to own the movie!

• Simone

My 3 yr old daughter loved it. I did enjoy the humor Olaf provided

My 3 yr old daughter loved it. I did enjoy the humor Olaf provided

• Matt
    Feb 27, 2020

I thought they did a good job of making a sequel to the original movie. Oloaf by far was the best character in the movie. I recommend taking any Frozen Fan to see it.

• Joanna I
    Feb 26, 2020

I love all the music

I love all the music

• Christie
    Feb 24, 2020

Absolutely loved it! I have to buy them both now to watch over and over again!!

Absolutely loved it! I have to buy them both now to watch over and over again!!

• Gabe M
    Feb 23, 2020

Amazing. Better than the first.

Amazing. Better than the first.

• Mark