Reviews

• 9h ago

Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck pull off the stunning sequel that no one saw coming; the movie that was full of friendship and familial bonds now has an extraordinary sequel...

• May 17, 2022

Disney was onto a winner with the first frozen but the sequel has a confusing plot that is a rip off of the first movie, plot lines and character arcs don't resolve (Anna's abandonment issues are not properly addressed) and the movie was just stuffed with a bunch of songs with no purpose, obviously to duplicate 'let it go's' success. Overall boring and a waste of time. I wish I had of stopped at the first movie. The animation may have been better but was different from the first movie (It felt like Elsa was a different character). The outfits were just an obvious ploy to sell costumes. Overall a perfect example of what happens to creativity and craft when the goal is not the create a good story or quality entertainment but to make money.

• May 12, 2022

I absolutely adore this movie! I went to see it several times in the cinema and really got into the music, especially when Elsa was singing. Prior to 2018, I did not believe that they could top the first film, but after a while, I felt confident that they could. And when I finally saw it in November 2019, I was thrilled to see that they did! This is such a gorgeous-looking movie. As it is, I love autumn, and so the orange, yellow, and red leaves appealed to me. I not only love Elsa's singing voice, but also her speaking voice. Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell do magnificent work in this. I loved how Elsa and Anna discovered more about themselves. It's a great film about emotional intelligence. Definitely one of my favorites of all time.

• Apr 12, 2022

The best funny and original moments, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All ages admitted.

The best funny and original moments, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All ages admitted.

• Mar 23, 2022

Again, the ending kinda loses points for setting up consequences and then back pedalling hard at the last minute. Otherwise, great movie.

• Mar 21, 2022

Just watched this with my 3 year old. Girls her age start to think they are princesses and who is to tell them otherwise? I was surprised to find out this movie deals with emotions more complex than "this is bad and this is good". I ended up fully invested, with my undivided attention aimed at the screen of my computer. Being a father gives you such a great opportunity to revisit old memories and old attitudes. Back when we were naive and not rational. Back when we were fun and not boring. Back when love was real and not a distant illusion.

• Angelina
    Mar 06, 2022

My little sister loved it! Really cute movie.

My little sister loved it! Really cute movie.

• Mar 05, 2022

The first movie was great but this one can't get even close to it. The story makes no sense and the motivations aren't really in a conflict with each other. Why should you make a movie out of that story if it is not only about money?

• Feb 12, 2022

the movie is kind of boring the movie doesn't make sense and the songs are less cringe then let it go but the movie is good for younger kids

• Feb 01, 2022

THIS MOVIE SLAPS. Its totally better than the first Frozen and anyone who has the ability to feel emotions should watch this. Finding out that this was one of the highest grossing animated films in history didn't surprise me in the least. There is no shame in being an adult that enjoys watching a Pixar flick or two. They know what's up.