Frozen II Reviews

• Linda
    32m ago

Frozen 2 is perfect for kids of all ages, all the way to age 72. I enjoined the story, colors, musical creations.

• 1h ago

Plot: 9/10 Musical Score: 10/10 Characterization: 9/10 animation and visual quality: 10/10 Made me feel?: VERY MUCH YES Final grade: 9.5/10 Near perfect but a couple of small details held it back. There are so many genera of music in the movie, from classic Broadway to emo to rock ballad. this movie plays musical hopscotch from start to finish and all the numbers hit the mark. if you have not listened to it yet, GO LISTEN TO "SHOW YOURSELF." The cover of "Into the Unknown" by Panic at the Disco is actually really good. The plot unfolds from the very start of the film and progresses at a fairly natural pace. The steaks are shown about 1/3 of the way in and are resolved very close to the closing moments of the movie. There is a sub plot that is played up one to many times in the film that keeps it from having a perfect plot. It drags down the movie in one very obvious spot and I have to mark it down for that moment. All in all i feel this movie was actually a bit better than Frozen 1. A Definite must see this holiday season.

• 2h ago

I went with my girlfriend, she loved it but it honestly felt like a cash grab to me. The story felt like a standard sequel where they just add old character nostalgia and the plot consists of "Oh wow, this part of town never existed until now!" and then adventure ensues. The only thing I mildly enjoyed was the "lost in the woods" song b/c it had this old 90s/early 2000s rock vibe to it that I can't describe but I really enjoyed.

• Xee

2h ago

Amazing in all ways. They found a way to top the original Frozen

Amazing in all ways. They found a way to top the original Frozen

• 2h ago

Gotta say... Frozen 2 is a massive hit! The music was incredible, the plot had tear jerking depth and meaning and particularly Olafs character made a huge improvement. Wow wow wow. Cant believe what and incredible movie this was! New favorite Disney for me!

• 2h ago

Top notch visuals and truly beautiful compositions (great job with color this time Pixar!) ... BUT shallow and forced plot with one corny over-the-top song after another. I had to force myself to tune out the story and just focus on the graphics.

• 3h ago

This film was better than the first one. Excellent story, voice acting and animation...and the songs! Just wonderful. We'll be seeing it again in the theatre in 3D!

• jewlie
    3h ago

the writing was amazing and the story line made sense. its been done before but it was done really well to fit the characters. i loved it.

• Angelina
    3h ago

I loved everything! Also really liked kristoffs aka Jonathan Groffs solo!

I loved everything! Also really liked kristoffs aka Jonathan Groffs solo!