Les Fugitifs Reviews

• Feb 05, 2016

Exelent film. somebody know and could tell which name of litle girl that played role of dauther main hero - actor Pier Rishar?

• Sep 15, 2012

Classical french comedy, to see necessarily in original soundtrack for an incomparable fun experience! Enjoy.

• Feb 22, 2012

LOL !!!!!!!!!!! Quand P.Richard remet sa perruque qui c'est faite rouler dessus !!!

• Jun 26, 2010

La première demi-heure est très réussie. La suite est larmoyante et sans rythme.

• Jun 20, 2010

• Feb 26, 2010

French characterization along with witty details threw me into a story with attentive acting and an incredibly emotional portrait of the archetypal silenced child. Finally, I got to admit my position regarding monsieur Dépardieu changed during the course of the film. He is so badass, nothing can stop this steamroller (this impression is highly augmented with monsieur Richard as the foil).