Full Disclosure Reviews

• Feb 24, 2010

A terrible movie that is poorly made and unwatchable. Don't waste your time. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

• Nov 11, 2009

I didn't really like it at all. I lost interest with this one pretty much right away. I'm surprised I even finished it. The last twenty minutes or so were kind of exciting though.

• Jan 16, 2009

Good. Sorta ok. Penelope Ann Miller is pretty vicious and cold blooded in this. Rest of it is kinda boring. FBI were totally fake.

• Oct 14, 2007

This movie was slow as you can only think. Its an thriller/action but really didn't deliver. The only good part of the movie was the blues music which really made you feel like you are there. Fred Ward fans might enjoy this movie just as a pass time activity.