Fun in Acapulco Reviews

• Jul 17, 2018

Fun in Acapulco is a very enjoyable and pleasant, happy go lucky type of film, that once again provides us fans with the chance to watch "The King" perform several of his greatest hits, like Bosa Nova Baby, on screen. The only sad thing about the film is how, (not offensively), but mostly forgettable it is, just like all of these Elvis starrers are. But boy is this one sure a fun ride while it lasts. My grade for the film: a B

• May 06, 2015

The plot developments in this movie are absolutely hilarious. Actually this could have been better had they just hired better actors.. Elvis is easily the best one. Between the bad acting and the child-manager and a buncha dopey songs, it unfortunately isn't terribly memorable. But Elvis looks amazing in bull fighter outfits, of course.

• Apr 24, 2014

Fun In Acapulco Is Pretty Funny.Has Some Great Music.B

Fun In Acapulco Is Pretty Funny.Has Some Great Music.B

• Apr 14, 2014

★★ (out of four) Well...I am at least glad that Elvis is having fun in Acapulco because I didn't. For all of Elvis' great musical qualities, he sure wasn't much of an actor. That's okay, though, since he still had a few movies that were entertaining and watchable. This one, however, just didn't do it for me. This time Elvis stars as Mike Wingren, a former trapese artist. He accidently dropped his partner years ago and now he suffers from vertigo. Now, he works at a posh resort in Acapulco. There the sexy social director (Ursula Andress) helps him get over his phobia in order to be in a huge production. Hokey, but will please fans of Elvis' movies. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Zeppo1/FuninAcapulco_zps17f8c2d2.jpg[/IMG]

• Jun 20, 2013

Fun in Acapulco is an excellent film. It is about Mike who must find new work after being fired. Elvis Presley and Ursula Andress give incredible performances. The script is well written. Richard Thorpe did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed this motion picture because of the music and drama. Fun in Acapulco is a must see.

• Jan 05, 2013

It's Elvis. What's not too love. My daughter loves Elvis and enjoys the songs. Pitty about the acting.

• Oct 13, 2011

Fun In Acapulco Starring Elvis Presley Very beautiful film, although weak plot, but I simply liked the environment of the film. Elvis never went to Mexico, as most of his scenes were filmed in U.S. but I assume Mexicans would be proud of this legend singing a Mexican Song at the end, and becoming friendly towards most of Mexicans especially Raul Almeido (Larry Domasin). La Quebrada diving scene was amazing; perfectly shot.

• Jan 15, 2011

Elvis Movie Tally: Jobs=5; Girls=3; Songs=10.

Elvis Movie Tally: Jobs=5; Girls=3; Songs=10.

• Jan 13, 2011

This was surprisingly dark for an Elvis movie. The script was pretty awful, which I enjoyed quite a bit. The little kid got annoying after a while. The ending confused me--which girl did he end up with? Both???

• Sep 26, 2010

This was a pretty good movie. Elvis starts out working on a boat but gets fired and works for the Hilton. Interesting story, that he used to be in a circus, but due to a tragedy no longer is with the circus. I like the way he has two love interests in this movie, one being Ursula Andress. It's cool the way he gets his confidence back.