Funny Bones - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Funny Bones Reviews

½ March 14, 2008
A great movie about comedy. Good story, great characters.
March 8, 2008
Jerry Lewis was actually digestible in this one.
½ March 4, 2008
nice flick, dont know why it isnt more popular everyone likes a bit of lee evans xD
½ February 7, 2008
Runs the gambit. Funny, suspensful, touching. Clever dialogue written for characters that are well developed by people who obviously care about them.
February 5, 2008
this is one movie that is amazing, though very strange, and at times, dark. though it is often overlooked. i think some of that is due to the design of the box. i know i would pass this movie if i saw the front of the box, it makes it look stupid, but in actual fact it's one of my favorite movies, and it's filmed in one of the strangest places i've been to: blackpool, england.
½ January 19, 2008
Badly made and not funny. Too bad since they had a decent premise and Mr. Lewis.
January 5, 2008
it's weird, has excellent music, Lee Evans is fantastic, Generally a completely off the wall, eery experience.
January 1, 2008
A little known film set in Blackpool. Lee Evens gives a superb performance in a which family secrets are revealed. Funny yet sinister.
CloudIsAMonkey
December 21, 2007
The text looks like Toy Story. >_>"
December 10, 2007
Good acting and a perfect start for Lee Evans who's on fire here! Not everyones taste but if you love Lee Evans like I do, then watch this!
December 7, 2007
haven't seen it but looks good
December 3, 2007
my all times favourite film! GENIOUS!!!
November 27, 2007
Good cast, odd weird and potentaly fatal scrip!
November 26, 2007
Many people haven't heard of this film. I love it. It's got Lee Evans, my favourite comedian. Jerry Lewis, a legend and Oliver Platt who always seems to find interesting roles. I love the dark nature of the film, while still being very British in it's humour. Favourite line:
Psychiatrist: Have you lived in Blackpool all your life?

Lee Evans: ......Not yet!
November 23, 2007
This film captures the weird and vaguely sinister side of Blackpool. I used to visit relatives there often as a child in the seventies and this brought back memories of the sort of weird characters that hung around the Las vegas of the UK.
½ November 12, 2007
Not one of the best movie I've even seen but heck. It could have been a lot better.
November 8, 2007
A sometimes funny drama, with a good performance by Evans.
½ November 7, 2007
Homage, memory and unabashed zaniness infect "Funny Bones." It's a tour de force for filmmaker Peter Chelsom, who chronicles a complex saga of vaudeville and shtick, pathos and absurdity. One can only quarrel with the density of the effort, which stuffs far too much story and sideshow into its modest frame.
½ November 6, 2007
Uneven, LONG dark comedy which has its moments and introduces North America to the highly talented Lee Evans. Who? Well it wasn't a successful introduction...
November 5, 2007