Futurama: Bender's Big Score - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Futurama: Bender's Big Score Reviews

October 27, 2017
really want to see it!!!!!!!!1it looks well funny!!!!!!!!!!
July 4, 2017
Fantastic animated movie of a great animated tv show by the creator of the Simpson's, Matt Groening. It's sad that Fox cancelled futurama, even though I didn't see it live on tv, I recently binged watched the entire series on Netflix before it goes away in July. I finished the series in 5 days, a week before July, I felt pretty accomplished finishing this great show and now I'm onto watching the movies in between the cancellation of this show. Sorry for that little intro, now onto the actual review, I really liked the animation and felt just like a long episode of the show. The story was good and that's it. I like seeing all my favorite characters in a movie, I doubt that they'll make an actual movie in theaters but this is good enough for now.
February 3, 2017
Fantastic, can watch it time and time again
½ February 14, 2016
time travel is fun! and has consequences of course, but isn't it all the fun? my favorite of the four Futurama movies.
½ February 11, 2016
Genuinely hilarious, lots of jokes - both clever and stupid - not to be missed!
December 29, 2015
why does this not get more love I can not think of one thing it did wrong
November 15, 2015
A humorous adventure full of touching and surprisingly thoughtful and beautiful moments in between brilliant slap stick and witty jokes, one of my favorite movies.
November 9, 2015
Just like the show -- hilarious with the over-the-top comedy. With all of the show's favorite characters ;)
Harlequin68
June 17, 2015
After the executives who fired the Planet Express crew(and canceled "Waterfalls) are themselves fired, Professor Farnsworth reinstates everybody to much lower wages. In the ensuing celebration, tragedy strikes when Hermes, the office manager, is beheaded in a freak limbo accident. While otherwise okay, he sadly cannot accompany his co-workers to the nude beach planet where a new threat makes itself known.

On the plus side, "Bender's Big Score" definitely proves that Futurama could work at a feature level, with more than enough shout outs to its rotating cast of returning characters. Granted, it is a bit much to take that everything hangs on a simple internet scam before moving onto time travel. All of which admittedly is more entertaining than the lecture you might get at work, with a surprisingly well-done climax, but I would have thought that humanity(and whatever Zoidberg is) would have gotten smarter in the next thousand years but apparently not.
April 13, 2015
Bender's Big Score continues the hilarious adventure of the Planet Express crew. This time, Bender accidentally sold Planet Express to evil aliens and they discovered Fry possess a secret code for time travel. As the aliens took over Earth, our heroes must work together to save the planet as well as the love life of Leela.

It's just not the same as the TV show, it wasn't funny, the jokes were forced and the quality of voice acting was greatly reduced. The plot twist was great though, didn't see it coming. Not the best in the franchise but still watchable.
December 15, 2014
Futurama: Bender's Big Score is a hilarious and epic return for the beloved show. Its filled with a great story, hilarious jokes, great heart, and full of references to classic episodes. Its a classic example of why this show is timeless.
October 24, 2014
It was just as silly & nonsensical as the TV show. Good laughs and a whole bunch of time travel paradox mumbo-jumbo to make any fan have a good time.
October 15, 2014
A surprisingly complex, feature-length adaptation of one of the most beloved adult cartoons ever created. Even for a non-Futurama fan, it is a charming, well-written, complex story, and if you happen to be a fanatic...like myself...it's heaven.
½ August 17, 2014
Bender's Big Score gives us just enough of what we needed for it to be a pleasant experience. No longer bogged down by television censors, this film boasts a hit-or-miss edgier tone to its comedy. Along the lines of its story, the one taking place in the present (the future) is not without its plot holes, and the time travel portion actually makes more sense in retrospect. That being said, the whole ordeal with the scammers had its moments, but felt relatively unnecessary. I feel that Fry carried a lot of this movie's positive characteristics on his shoulders, as he does similarly with the series. His story-line feels more mature in this Futurama gag fest, which doesn't actually conflict all that much with setting an overall tone for the movie (though it still could've been a little more even). There's a lot going on here, some of it a bit lackluster, but most of it enjoyable. It's great to see the Planet Express crew back in action.
August 11, 2014
?dare eder.sonunu iyi baglamislar
½ August 4, 2014
Benders Big Score manages to perfectly encapsulate the very best of Futurama's flawlessly clever wit and surprisingly heartfelt themes without any forced filler. The chaotically fractured timeline combined with self-depricating meta-humor leads to this not only being the best Futurama film, but some of the best content the show has to offer.
August 4, 2014
This movie is full of the things that made futurama the fun ride that it is.
July 14, 2014
This started me watching this when I was 6. When I watched at the age I was confused, but it was still funny.
½ May 30, 2014
A pretty damn epic return for Futurama in almost any way you look at it. Fun, raunchy, hilarious. Buy it.
April 19, 2014
Just like the show it's based on, this is a near-perfect mixture of sci-fi and comedy with a great story and even a few heart-warming moments.