Futurama: Bender's Big Score - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Futurama: Bender's Big Score Reviews

April 5, 2013
We all knew that when Futurama were to return, it would have to come back down on Earth, and it does so with its brilliance and unique storylines that it borrows from a few episodes. It's a shame that the introduced character only appears for just a few seconds, though; it's as if they made a filler moment.
March 31, 2013
"Futurama Bender's Big Score" is the first movie of Futurama, and definitely a fun movie. Not only it is faithful to the TV show but it is also easy to follow, there is no time that the comedy looks uninteresting. The story is about Bender being controlled by some aliens which will help them to steal a lot of treasures...
½ March 24, 2013
Everything that was great about the series is in this movie.
March 13, 2013
Lo mejor de la pelicula: Hypnotoad :)
March 7, 2013
Not as great as most of the eppies, but c'mon...IT'S NEW FUTURAMA...and with Al Gore!
February 27, 2013
The gang's back as good as ever.
February 5, 2013
love Futurama...not so crazy about this flick.
January 22, 2013
Really good and funny, with plenty of the stuff I've loved from the show. Can't really say more than that. Its more Futurama. What more could you want? (lost points for a tacked on cameo by Hedonism Bot)
January 22, 2013
I finally got around to watching this and thankfully I rewatched the pilot before I did. Loved it. It actually worked in a movie format. I feared it would be three episodes strung together, but it's an actual well structured time travel movie. There's heart, there's humor, there's tension! Among the best direct to video movies ever made.

Before seeing: What the hell is this film?
January 19, 2013
Futurama was a hilarious show, and this DVD is no disappointment .
January 18, 2013
I just have to say that I cannot wait for this to come back. It was such a brilliant show and I am glad that it is back.
January 8, 2013
I will never understand why Futurama was axed. It probably wasn't as commercially viable as The Simpson, South Park, Family Guy, etc. but it had a wonderfully geeky and subtle humour running through it.
In this feature length episode, it sees the old gang return with a bang as a tattoo of a time code is discovered on Fry, enabling time travel. A great reminder of how excellent the series was.
January 5, 2013
Not amazing, but DAMN good use of time travel elements.
½ January 2, 2013
Bender's Big Score. I'm actually quite fond of this movie . While it doesn't have quite as funny jokes, in my opinion, that Bender's Game or Into the Wild Green Yonder has, I think it's a superior movie (at least compared to Bender's Game). With a neat, non-linear story full of complicated, albeit flawed, time travel, Bender's Big Score provides a fun viewing experience. I was always a fan of Futurama's ability to step into emotional territory, so the story really worked for me and I find the ending pretty satisfying (though the second movie sort of ruins the moment by being a sort-of sequel). That's not to say that it doesn't have it's flaws: the time travel, the Scammers/their demise being a bit lame, etc. Still... 7.5/10
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
November 15, 2012
For a comeback for the series it was very good.
November 11, 2012
With plenty of clever jokes and a brilliant plot, it's a solid piece that's on par with the show's legendary wit.
½ November 1, 2012
gotta love futurama =)
October 16, 2012
i cant wait to see this 1
October 15, 2012
watched with high expecations and was not dissappointed in the slightest. Also the beginning of the movie was fantastic, I can't think of a better way to get the show started :)