Future Kick Reviews

• Dec 08, 2009

I first saw this film on VHS. It was something different and I enjoyed the science fiction part of it. It has a total running time of 72 minutes. It definitely moves fast and enjoys a high level of violence and sexuality. Don 'The Dragon' Wilson shows off his moves and Meg Foster does her job well. Overall, the level of violence and the special effects make me really enjoy this picture.

• Feb 24, 2008

Chris Penn as an evil cyborg who works for a guy who removes peoples heart with a giant claw-fork? As fun as that sounds, it's really not. Watch Sci-Fighter instead, at least that has a virtual reality Gamecube.

• Jul 09, 2007

don "the dragon" wilson in the future. someone gets their head chopped off by a ladder