Future Zone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Future Zone Reviews

July 31, 2016
The only thing I ever liked that featured David Carradine was the TV series "Kung Fu" from the 1970s. After that he was in a lot of very bad low budget movies. After seeing some of them I didn't think they could get any worse until I saw this. This has got to be the worse of the lot. Here he plays a cop in the future whose son time travels back to rescue him from certain death.
½ March 11, 2012
Sequel to Future Force Future Zone is proof that David Carradine's career was really going no where in 1990. Actually I could be wrong on that because something warranted a sequel to the Z-grade Future Force to come up w/ this one. Actually not near as horrible as all that because if you are a fan of Carradine it does make it moderately watchable & it does have Charles Napier in it a bit even though it doesn't challenge his talents. What it really feels like is a crappy Terminator/Back to the Future knock of w/ Carradine's son Ted Prior coming back in time to be his partner & eventually save his life. Has its moments but all in all not doing anybody any favors..you have the right to die!
½ May 4, 2010
In a world ruled by roadies only one over the hill gunslinger can battle slick haired Richard Nixon and a Jameson Parker look-alike. At least, if he brings his Nintendo power glove he can. Cornball humor, awful music, and more denim than a Bon Jovi concert. Total garbage. But about what you'd expect.
June 8, 2009
might be interesting with david c in it
½ May 8, 2009
Oh, well... Heh, cheesy, q-movie? Yes.