Gabi on the Roof in July Reviews

• Jun 13, 2013

Plot: Unengaging, Storyline: Loose, Character-Development: Error 404. This movie has a few bright spots but isn't worth it.

• Mar 20, 2013

Gabi's character was so incredibly self-indulgent, I began to really dislike her. I didn't find the other characters very interesting either. In fact the only one I truly cared about was the poor little hamster.

• Oct 05, 2012

filmed ok but very very very slow and really almost not interesting at all but i must say the actors did rather well

• Matthew L Super Reviewer
    Mar 14, 2011

Funny and affecting portrait of a group of friends adrift in NYC, whose summer is disrupted by a one of their wild younger sisters. Takes a pretty typical indie/mumblecore theme and turns it into something surprisingly perceptive and humane.