Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy Reviews

½ July 14, 2016
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy is one of his stand-up tv specials that was on DVD. When I first heard of him, it was honestly when I was watching Magic Mike for the first time. I was curious enough to see what he has done, and looking through Netflix, I saw this stand-up on it. I remember loving it so much, that it made me a fan of him. So when I saw recently that it was still there, I thought why not? It's almost just as hilarious as I remember it. The jokes that he says, it goes on constantly from one joke to another pretty quick, but it usually gives me a laugh. Sure there were some jokes that weren't as funny as I remembered it, but for the most part I was enjoying the stand-up. Gabriel Iglesias is always having fun in what he does like making noises and making people laugh. The one thing I didn't realize from the stand-up, is that there was questions at the very end after credits are over, and that would mean for me that there are more jokes, and it's funny to see him improv the jokes too. Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy is a really funny stand-up that made me even more of a fan, and is happy of how he come so far from his career.
July 29, 2015
Funny funny awesome ~,
July 28, 2015
Hilarious comedy. Gabriel Iglesias is a comedic genius.
December 18, 2014
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy Stand-Up Comedy Review!

Damn it, this is so funny. Gabriel Iglesias strikes back with some really funny material that is consistently funny all throughout. It just keeps delivering the laughs with new things.

My only complain is that it's too short. But then again, comedy specials should be around 60 to 80 minutes. So this special does it fantastically.

A 10 out of 10 (5 stars) in my book.
½ October 24, 2014
this movie is funny "Period".
This movie is a most see.
October 19, 2014
so funny laughed so hard you must watch this
July 27, 2014
"Son, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Cause you smell it!"

If you like to laugh until it hurts then hurry up and watch this movie.
May 20, 2014
Laughed my *bleep* off.
April 19, 2014
Fluffy is hilarious.
September 6, 2013
So funny! I love his topics.
August 24, 2013
I was laughing so hard his jokes they are funny, and the great part is it is from his every day life.
June 10, 2013
probably the funniest stand up i've ever seen next to spark of insanity.
April 19, 2013
I am usually not a big fan of stand-up comedy. When there is a good act (which are few and far between) than I love it but for the most part modern comedy is less about laughs and more about gross-out humor. With the down trend in stand-up comedy Gabriel Iglesias is a breath of fresh air with his innocent fat (sorry...fluffy) man act. Iglesias's sound effects, impersonations and jokes are hilarious and don't make you cringe in your seat with how deprived his act is. Hot and Fluffy is the only act of Gabriel's I have seen thus far but I wouldn't hesitate to watch another if they are as good as Hot and Fluffy.
January 6, 2013
This movie will make u fall off your feet.
October 25, 2012
This guy is hilarious! After watching this, other standup comedians seem lame now.
½ October 16, 2012
The first of the Dvd of Gabriel Iglesias I saw , damn funny Guy :D. I now prefer him more than Russell Peters ...... coz I find his jokes refreshingly new. Don't Miss him watch now !
September 30, 2012
I love Gabriel Iglesias. He is so good with imitating sound effects and voices! This special was funny as hell!
June 29, 2012
he is the BEST standup comedian.
June 14, 2012
absolutely hilarious show wish it was longer, i laughed at every joke.
May 22, 2012
Exceptionally funny and charming.