Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat... I'm Fluffy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat... I'm Fluffy Reviews

July 27, 2014
I thought the show was great!
½ July 19, 2014
He sure likes to talk about himself, too bad the content is not humorous or memorable enough to make up for that.
May 4, 2014
Extremely funny comedy show from a man who owns what he is.
February 24, 2014
excellent, even better than hot and fluffy thats amazing. got me in stitches definetly one of my favourite comedians.
October 7, 2013
how do I get it so I can see it
October 1, 2013
I love PIKACHU! O.M.G YES!
½ September 6, 2013
Hilarious! He's not gross and raunchy like some comedians get when they feel they need to get more attention.
June 25, 2013
I was laughing at every joke.
October 16, 2012
He took this 1 more level upper than the previous Dvd, loved this Gig.
September 30, 2012
Gabriel Iglesias does it again! Another great special!
September 11, 2012
Not my sense of humor and Gabriel Iglesias is not my favorite.
May 24, 2012
Well he was just a very funny guy for sure loved him laughed alot Dam!!! haha oh so good one of the funny ones I tell ya
May 22, 2012
Another home-run for a consumate and personable comedian.
April 21, 2012
Funniest crap ever!!!
September 24, 2011
Much better than his previous DVD. Most comedians seem to run out of material as they continue doing their stand-up routine, but Iglesias always keeps his fresh and funny. Brilliant.
June 28, 2011
This is one of the funniest comedy specials I have ever seen. Gabriel is incredibly crisp in his comedy and delivery, and the stuff about his new family is great. Gabriel Iglesias is hands down one of the funniest comics working today.
May 12, 2011
this comedy show i too funny
March 8, 2011
I love this one more than the other. He talks about his stepson a lot and its hilarious! Yummy chocolate cake!! His iPhone autocorrect joke is so cute and funny! Can't wait to see him in person!
February 2, 2011
This movie is funny and well worth watching, but it could have been funnier. It's not as funny as his 'Hot and Fluffy' movie. 8.5/10