Gadajace Glowy (Talking Heads) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gadajace Glowy (Talking Heads) Reviews

January 9, 2014
"So far, I'm a nobody. It could last for some time, but I'd like to become what is called a human person".

En este documental Krzysztof Kieslowski le pregunta a personas de distintas edades y estratos sociales dos preguntas: Quién eres? y qué quieres?, aunque parecen sencillas, son bastante complejas en su naturaleza, y es impresionante cuanto se puede conocer a una persona y sus intenciones con las respuestas a estas preguntas. Es fascinante ver la diversidad de estos sujetos, y las distintas perspectivas de vida que tienen. Cada cabeza es un mundo y este documental captura esta frase perfectamente.
February 25, 2011

Who are you? What do you want? With these simple questions, Kieslowski makes a deep (but not intentional) study into human condition. Beyond their words, these common people, interesting characters, say much more about themselves by facial expressions, tone of voice, way of speaking and by way they look or escape from Kieswloski's eyes.

It's expected of a country that had been under the communist regime for a long period and suffered many changes and wars, people with a different perspective of life, but the depth inside the simplicity of their speech, especially the kids', amazes me. How would it be today? Probably and unfortunately, very different.

"Who am l? That's a difficult question. There are so many expectations, it's impossible to remain unchanged. l'd like to live in a real world, not one of fiction and facades".