Reviews

• Jan 27, 2016

Hahaha I can't believe I could find this movie here !!

Hahaha I can't believe I could find this movie here !!

• Nov 03, 2014

There's no actual plot to speak of; it's a bunch of mostly lame, rather random sketches strung together flimsily.

• Aug 14, 2014

1st half is a stars-studded banter + farce concerning some social/on-line phenomenon & hot topics. 2nd half with its uptight agenda attached. Lack of the timeline-reference, careful-planned + well interwoven script +narrative between fiction & message as seen in the last two episodes however.

• Apr 25, 2014

It started quite funny then half way the jokes just dropped off and it got boring.

• Apr 20, 2014

first movie of the movie is trash, nearly unwatchable. The second half is better with a great character like "big bro Gordon"

• Mar 02, 2014

It may not boost the glory from the former installments but this third movie about the life of a prostitute is still fun-to-watch and is glittered by mild sexual innuendos.