The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw Reviews

½ August 23, 2012
1208: This film, though long (too long), was kind of fun. It reminded me of my younger days. Thereā(TM)s a simplicity to this made for TV movie. Some fun action with familiar cowboy actors. Disliked Linda EVANS. Still a good song.
½ July 23, 2012
It's got Reba in it!
½ March 3, 2011
An extremely slow movie, with not much happening, but some how rides a fine line of just enough of simple things that keeps one watching.
½ November 18, 2010
This was a pointless and stupid movie. It?s like a television show that?s too long. The acting isn?t good, the art direction and costumes are dreadful. No regard at all for period detail. It isn?t genuine feeling at all. Cliche?s abound.
October 17, 2008
the old one are always good
September 13, 2008
It's got Reba in it!
September 7, 2008
My absolute favorite of the series because of all the cameos of the great western stars and the legends of the old west, the only ones missing are Davey Crockett and Pecos Bill !
XD
Great movie and lots of fun, the family can watch, while the kids learn about the legends of the west the older members get a trip down memory lane.
August 23, 2008
best movie in the world.i ove it..its like my fav m ovie..i think every one should watch it.
June 6, 2008
Not bad for an oldie with Kenny Rogers and Reba McIntire. Lot of big cast names as extras in it like Miky Rooney for eg.
½ February 19, 2008
I saw this one, it was rather intersting. :)
January 24, 2008
very good performance by kenny rogers
November 18, 2007
Reba McEntire as Burgundy Jones was the best!
½ August 21, 2007
a very good movie.. a must see..
½ August 19, 2007
I love old western movies expecially the ones with Reba in them!
½ February 12, 2007
Kenny Rodgers plays his role well, a continuance of his "The Gambler" I loved where he had cameo appearances from some the "Old Best of the West series " With good old Bat Masterson, Cheyenne Bouty,Sugar foot, and a few other old characters. Quite a difference in this one and the original he played. It was nice to see some of the "Old fifty and sixety " series stars.
CloudIsAMonkey
January 26, 2007
wooo... I'm so excited...
½ January 18, 2007
Cool... I like gambling movies and fighting! I'm not a boy! GRR
December 4, 2006
yeah ok, id like to see this!
October 13, 2006