Game Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

A thrilling premise let down by a not-so-well-crafted screenplay!

A thrilling premise let down by a not-so-well-crafted screenplay!

• Nov 20, 2011

6/10. A Hindi thriller about murder and money.

6/10. A Hindi thriller about murder and money.

• Aug 07, 2011

They tried too hard to make it a twisted movie where you are not able to guess who the killer is. In the end, the killer seemed a bit too far-fetched and the different twists felt superficial. I felt the whole movie lacked depth and the story behind the murder wasn't very convincing either.

• Jul 25, 2011

We've just watched it on Astro Box Office movies and thought "Wow, this is refreshing" because typical Bolly movies doesn't came out from the shells of 'lovers and family conflict' genre. I've got tired of the typical melancholic drama, mellow and fighting exaggeration. It's been a loooooong time since i really pay attention when watching Bolly movies. Thumbs up to the songs too :)

• Jul 12, 2011

useless story. could have been a better mystery/thriller. the movie starts off well but then gets soooo boring in the middle. Avoid it.

• Jun 12, 2011

liked the movie and liked the way how the suspense was built up..

liked the movie and liked the way how the suspense was built up..

• May 31, 2011

It's more style over substance. I mean the amount of money wasted in globe-trotting was just unnecessary. Plot is alright, twists and turns, but in the end it's all just too much. Performances are just about all right. AB Jr. steals the show but the supporting cast don't do an impressive job. Average at best!

• May 29, 2011

Its a great suspense movie. Cast was great. Abhisekh did good, Jimmy was ok. Kangana could have done better but i thought she wasnt too strong with her character. Sushmita Sen would have been perfect for this role. New find Sarah-Jane Dias not only beautiful but did good job. Shahana Goswami as always at her best. Ghaur Khan was for me the best in the movie. The movie started with her and ended with her. Her face reactions made you feel real. WATCH IT.

• May 24, 2011

Formula mystery-thriller ... ! Predictable yet had enough twists and turns to keep one glued to the screen to watch the story unfold Fairly slick and stylishly-made, esp for Bollywood ... !! The movie did not need songs and Dias hardly had a role ... however, biggest flaw was the publicity which just did not make Game a desireable enough a movie to watch for cine-goes ... !!!

• May 21, 2011