Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary Reviews

March 25, 2013
Bangn music, terrible movie.
February 1, 2013
My nigga goota wacht this movie
November 4, 2011
This is one of my favorite films. I honestly think that not only is it inspirational to us all, but the protagonists of the film are a role model to us all. The soundtrack for the movie brings tears to my eyes and contains some of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. Everyone should see this movie and I promise you, you will cry. It is one of the most heartwarming and inspirational movies of our time and I hope that everyone has the chance to experience what it is. Rating: 100% Extra Comments: Full of puns and laughs for the whole family
½ April 22, 2011
Almost a shot for shot and joke for joke remake of "This is Spinal Tap". Not worth the watch.
August 30, 2010
Wouldn't mind that it's a rip off of Spinal Tap, if they didn't steal EVERY joke from Spinal Tap!!! The songs are amazing, though...
½ July 3, 2010
Christopher Guest must be spinning in his bed.
April 13, 2010
This film is to the rap music genre what Spinal Tap was to the rock genre. Much funnier than what I was expecting.
March 26, 2010
Cheap Spinal Tap clone, down to the plot, but with none of the comedic timing.
July 26, 2008
I love this freakin movie!!
May 4, 2008
Funny shit. Basically it's the rap version of Spinal Tap. Actualy, it's the gangster rap rip off of Spinal Tap.
½ March 5, 2008
Ghetto comedy good for a few laughs.
February 13, 2008
I really wanted to like this movie, But sadly it was just not meant to be. There was a few laughs, but if you want a good Hip Hop spoof movie, go rent CB4 or Fear of a Black Hat.
½ February 10, 2008
Spinal Tap for 90s rap. Unfortunately, I didn't appreciate the fact that it had the same plot and ripped off a lot of jokes from Spinal Tap. Coke Daniels should have let this movie be its own thing. Some great jokes though, and its so funny to see people doing the 80s style thug style. The characters are all good too. Jokes are all very hit or miss.
½ February 10, 2008