Gangster - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gangster Reviews

September 9, 2016
one of the best movies i have ever seen
May 25, 2016
Entertaining movie with a fairly good story line and some good performances.
February 22, 2013
not a blockbuster, but then commendable acting!! i wanst expecting anything initially except the gud songs but then it turned out to b a gud breakfast treat for a sunday
June 14, 2011
"...Love Kills !!"

-- superb story, grand music, eye-catching settings, lovely songs plus the darkness throughout to go with its darker theme. All together, a near perfect movie! \m/
½ January 30, 2011
This was a great movie I love Kangana Ranaut acting Shiney is good too
February 28, 2010
Good music, well shot. A bit predictable
November 29, 2009
Watcheable movie. Nice job by the three main characters. Kangana Ranaut (Simran) is especially good. Story does have a twist or two. A bit of a different ending as well. Filmed well, and has nice songs.
November 12, 2009
11 min & 25 sec. is all I lasted with this one. The highlight was the 20 second Bon Jovi tour commercial during the movie...
October 23, 2009
one of the best movie i ever seen
October 5, 2009

½ August 4, 2009
Emran Hashimi was very handsome

My Favorite Actors Is Emran Hashimi
July 16, 2009
I was apprehensive before watching this movie, but after watching it I was sure there is something my kind of thing ,in terms of love, in the movie. Shiney Ahuja rocked...specially his scream in the climax was something amazing. N then there is a song..."Mujhe mat roko, mujhe yaar ke ghar jaane do"...so beautiful sung by Kavita Seth that whenever I hear this song I get goosebumps...in short, a must-watch!
April 25, 2009
denzel what can i say
½ February 28, 2009
Great Movie. Exellent Songs.
February 19, 2009
music is superb and gud story
January 20, 2009
i would luv to see this
January 18, 2009
Decent film, good twists to the tale.
½ January 8, 2009
Nice movie. Good acting, storyline and excellent music.
November 23, 2008
One of the coolest love stories i've watched. Superb music
November 9, 2008
I had great expectations for this movie, but I was a bit disenchanted with the excess of emotion, in particular slaps to the female lead. The constant yelling and dramatic story made me get tired of the movie even though the production is excellent, great casting, great photography, music and even some dialogues. The actual story is not that interesting... sorry Shiney is so talented, but has bad aim for movies.