On DVD:
    Apr 23, 2013
  • Warner Bros.

Amazing

This is going to be a great movie, just look at the star studded cast
hollis m.
01-3-2013 12:37 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

JoeyCee

Joe Corrao

it was terrible...and that is being kind

Jan 12 - 08:03 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

oh, i thought you were just being a fag

Jan 12 - 08:52 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

heh..*high five*

Jan 12 - 09:07 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

back at ya

Jan 12 - 10:10 PM

D Williams

William Dreyfus

This is a legit shoot em up movie. Mickey Cohen is such a gangster.

Jan 11 - 02:18 PM

Juan S.

Juan Santos

I want to see this so bad! When I looked at the RT review I almost cried! How can this get 50%?!?!?!? I don't expect it to be great but common RT! At times I begin to loose trust in the critics especially when I saw the reviews for the Hobbit then I wanted to punch a hole in a wall. Anyways I think it's noticeable that January and February releases usually aren't great and with the shootings and everything and the re-shoot of some scenes it could have brought down some quality but we'll see, it's not like it was meant to win an oscar. But really it all comes out as... who cares lets watch an amazing cast blow stuff up!

Jan 9 - 07:02 PM

Rich D

Dick Dumphee

I don't care what "critics" are saying, Gangster Squad looks cool and Ruben Fleischer is a good director, I'm gonna see this.

Jan 9 - 03:29 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

me neither, thanks

Jan 9 - 05:07 PM

Gene Bodyl

Gene Bodyl

This has a potential to be a great movie. But as mentioned below, star-studded cast doesn't mean much. The reviews don't look that promising, but I'm certain this movie will be a lot better than those dumb romantic comedies Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve. Personally, I feel that they shouldn't have cut down the movie. I guess we'll see!

Jan 7 - 07:41 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

They cut down the movie?

Jan 8 - 09:48 AM

Cody Brown

Cody Brown

You never know if it's just for the money

Jan 7 - 06:46 PM

Doug Decocq

Doug Decocq

Didn't Valentine's Day have a star-studded cast? And New Years Eve? But anyways, I like the director, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Jan 3 - 06:57 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

the difference is that this isnt a good for nothing holiday/comedy film.

Jan 3 - 07:37 PM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

The point is that a large recognizable cast means nothing if you have a story that falls completely flat.

Jan 7 - 02:54 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Yeah, that's true. I want this to be an incredible movie with every ounce of my being, but I just don't know for sure how the story will play out. The cast is phenomenal though. Even the actor who plays Richard Harrow in Boardwalk Empire is casted in this film!

Jan 7 - 03:50 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Oops, I have to correct myself. I just saw the movie and that is not the actor who plays Richard Harrow. It's Giovanni Ribisi lol.

Jan 12 - 10:37 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile