Gangsters, Guns & Zombies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gangsters, Guns & Zombies Reviews

½ March 6, 2017
1.5/5. The budget is very low, but the actors do all right and the movie has some funny moments, but ultimately it's not enough to be very interesting or rise above the budget.
½ June 3, 2016
Though I'll admit it most certainly gets better after the first act, it never actually gets "good". It doesn't even get "okay", it just gets just "slightly less terrible".
½ December 28, 2015
Dumb movie ...stupid actors , very bad created zombies . No Horror to see in miles ...Maybe this was a comedy , but not very funny my idea ! You can maybe laugh about how bad the humor is ...or be scared you bought a shit-Dvd ! SOMDVD
August 21, 2014
The plot is slow and dull, with a few funny moments and minimal zombie action. The dialog is pretty bland, leaving the characters with little to go by. Decent premise, but the movie doesn't deliver enough.
½ February 18, 2014
This is by far the most boring zombie movie I have ever seen. The pace of this movie is way too slow. I lost interest in the sad excuse for a plot within minutes and I feel as though I was robbed of the time that I actually watched it. I want my money back even though I didn't pay to see it.
November 2, 2013
too bad the movie is not as good as the title!
½ January 29, 2013
Gangsters, Guns and Zombies has horrible acting, a demented script, clumsy direction, lackluster characters and a mundane story that's as mindless as its subject matter....however, the pleasurable second half of the film makes up for that lack of depth - I really enjoyed it!
January 14, 2013
The concept was great and could have been a great movie if they added a bit more suspense. Once again, with a bit more time and thought before releasing would have made the movie a 4 star.
January 13, 2013
Denna film är urmodern av dåligt!! Men den e så kass att den faktiskt är stundtals rolig.
January 3, 2013
I GUESS THEY'VE RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR A GOOD ZOMBIE MOVIE
November 23, 2012
surprizing funny low budget english zombie comedy. the discription by the director at the zombie festivel as night of the living dead but in england with gangsters and a comedy and mostly based in a white van is pretty smack on