The Garbage Pail Kids Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie Reviews

½ May 18, 2017
It doesn't get any worse than this.
½ April 2, 2017
I don't know if a half star is the lowest rating I can give on this site, but I think such a rating is too honorable for a movie like this. It drains you in a way no bad movie can ever do.
½ March 31, 2017
I think what they meant to say was "It doesn't get any stupider than this." The puppetry is terrible!
½ March 11, 2017
This movie got one thing right! it is, in fact, garbage! And I mean complete garbage. Never have I seen a film so mind-numbingly painful to watch. The garbage pail kid puppets just look ugly; their mouths hardly move in sync and just look gross. The Humor is unfunny and vials the story is heartless, and the main character is a tween boy trying to hook up with a girl who looks like she's in her late teens. the characters are all forgetful, the jokes again are lame and crude and the story is about as far fetched as it gets. Here on O'l rotten tomatoes, it categorizes it as Action & Adventure, Kids & Family, Science Fiction & Fantasy, and Comedy. Frankly, its none of these and should not even have the privilege to be called a movie. It's 1 hour and 40 minutes of misery highly deserving of being flushed down a dirty, crusty, poopy public toilet and 0/5 stars.
January 4, 2017
This is cancer this worst than the smb movie well the smb movie was good but jeebus this is a disaster
½ December 21, 2016
The humor is disgustingly unfunny, the characters are completely unlikable, the acting and the puppetry are abysmal, and on top of everything, there is no story! One of the absolute worst movies of all-time.
½ December 3, 2016
One of the worst movies ever. It's up their with The Last Airbender and Batman and Robin. Thank you Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) for saving me from the pain and torment.
½ November 20, 2016
Throw this movie in the garbage as fast as you can.
September 14, 2016
you'll like this movie...if you like bad acting, no plot, ugly puppets, pedophilia, and ear bleedingly bad voice acting. it's bad folks!
September 5, 2016
It doesn´t get any worse than this
August 22, 2016
This movie made me head butt a wall so much until my skull came out. There is nothing more. I mean this movie made kids back in '87 feel stupider than they are these days. This is the worst movie I have seen in my life. Hands down, no comparison. This is an insult to cinema. Even Roger Christian, M. Night Shyamalan, or Uwe Boll would be saying this is the worst movie they have seen in their life.
August 14, 2016
It's a bad movie but you can't say it was falsely advertised. This movie is gross. I saw it when I was little and was scared and disgusted by it and the memories of those feelings lasted through the years. Whenever I thought of it again a wave of nausea would hit me. I finally faced my ridiculous fear and watched it again and found it to still be pretty nasty but mainly just boring.
July 5, 2016
I will be in the minority, and give some minor-MINOR-bits of praise towards this movie. Anthony Newley's performance as Captain Manzinie was very good, and Manzinie himself was the only likable character in the movie. Tangerine was hot, and the music was okay. But the other actors were awful, especially the actor who played Juice, the Garbage Pail Kids were disgusting and annoying and hateful, Dodger was bland and whiny, the plot was nothing but utter bullshit, and the writing was, too. I'd rather cut my face with an actual garbage pail than watch this piece of shit.
½ July 4, 2016
Oh God! My eyes! My poor poor eyes!!!! Not sure what anyone was thinking when this stinker came into existence, but you must avoid this at all costs. Keep these characters on trading cards and off of the movie screen!
June 27, 2016
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie (1987) C-100m. ?? D: Rod Amateau. Anthony Newley, Mackenzie Astin, Phil Fondacaro. Ugly kids (not all them being Garbage Pail Kids) terrorize Astin and upgrade his bully situation in the worst movie to date involving animatronic whores. Throw your copy in the nearest garbage bin.
April 27, 2016
another great classic
April 21, 2016
still better than kirk cameron's saving christmas
½ March 20, 2016
If I could give this movie zero stars, I would. This IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! I had my house exorcised by demonologist after bringing this piece of filth into my house!! Don't look it up, don't think about it, and don't watch it!!! This is what the actual tape from the Ring would have on it. DONT WATCH IT!!!!
½ February 11, 2016
This is not just of the stupidest movies I've seen but it's probably one the of the ugliest ones. Everything in this film irritates and disgusts that I almost had to stop the movie halfway. I find it even worst that this film is aimed at children. I recommend no one to see this disgusting piece of trash of a film.