Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Reviews

June 2, 2015
Still a good time for kids, though don't expect anything great.
May 16, 2015
never expected to see two Garfield cats in one movie
May 13, 2015
It's probably strictly for kids, but let's just say that I didn't change the channel when this played out.
½ April 7, 2015
If you really, truly sell yourself on the fact that Bill Murray did all of the (absolutely atrocious) motion capture for the (terribly) animated titular feline, you may live through this movie, and do so with only a headache. In the modern era, it is also a given that you will make several posts racked with shame to your various social media feeds that roughly outline a sense of hoping that someone will see or care about the fact that you are clearly willing to suffer a great deal for no good reason, and that some other human being who may need that trait in a human right now may put you and your skills to better use.
½ March 4, 2015
Much better than the first.
February 22, 2015
A poorly made, horribly acted excuse of a kid's movie whose existence is a pure insult to film. Avoid at all costs. Please.
½ January 18, 2015
It seems that the sequel has the same comical mind as its predecessor with barely more enjoyment while being more humorous. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ December 29, 2014
Take everything from the previous and make it all 10 times worse.
October 27, 2014
Just as good as the first and just as surprisingly entertaining.
October 10, 2014
Boring film for the childreen only some kids thinks that this film is funny, boring cast and not very creative.
August 13, 2014
Despite a horrible plot, at least the movie tries.
August 13, 2014
Despite a horrible plot, at least the movie tries.
August 12, 2014
I like the first movie but still good. Garfield's back and he has a twin that looks like him. Love Garfield!! He loves lasagna!!
½ July 29, 2014
½ July 4, 2014
A very forgettable movie its dumb stupid and got Garfield slapped on the cover
June 14, 2014
Oh Bill Murray why would you agree to do this twice let alone one of them.
June 10, 2014
I loved the first Garfield movie. That movie knew how to be funny and the story was interesting. With this, it's not as good. The plot was kind of understandable and there were a lot of disgusting parts in the movie. Overall, it was ok.

Rating: 5/10
June 7, 2014
Better than the original and really funny
June 1, 2014
I watched this because I'm trying to see all of Bill Murrays films. Yes, it's cheesy and childish but it does have a surprisingly good cast and is not bad entertainment for 90 minutes.
May 29, 2014
Absolutely awful. A terrible, terrible film, with literally no redeeming qualities. 0 stars out of 5 from me.