Geek Charming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Geek Charming Reviews

½ July 23, 2016
Geek Charming is another high-school romance-drama. No, it is not a comedy. It bases its plot on high-school stereotypes and cliques.
I enjoyed that, despite being a DCOM movie, the actors weren't actors from a Disney show that were pulled into a movie. And the movie also isn't riddled with music made by said tv-show actors.
The plot is somewhat original. The acting wasn't amazing but it was good. Comparing this movie to the pool of every movie ever made, it will rank low on my list. But comparing it to other DCOM movies, it ranks pretty high up. It's not a cheesy movie made by Disney actors that can't really act.
My main issue with the movie is the exposition. The exposition is done confessional-cam style...which is odd. It's as if the characters are using the film crew camera to document and commentate on events leading up to the characters...ever meeting...and ever actually filming...
That wasn't thought out well.

Overall this movie was entertaining, for a DCOM movie. I might sit down and watch it again if I'm bored enough.
March 1, 2016
A newer Disney Channel movie that is better than most. The themes aren't anything particularly new but they're still relevant.
July 15, 2015
Adorable and charming little disney movie!
July 10, 2015
Very stereotypical Disney movie about high school. Overall a good message to send to younger viewers
February 17, 2015
What I like about this kids movies is that there's always a lesson to it, and makes you like the movie. It was a nice performance by all characters and it shows that this kids can act in other great films. What this movie does in the beginning out the feelings in you. That was the great part in this film, it was good. So for this being one of the best T,V movies that was actually pretty good, I give "Geek Charming" a C.
October 13, 2014
Surprisingly good for a Disney Channel movie.
½ September 10, 2014
An average Disney Channel high school flick that was sometimes overacted, but does show some stereotypical insights along with a good heart at an okay level to be considered that way. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 6/21/2013)
July 18, 2014
lame high school stuff but cute for a disney tv movie
June 8, 2014
Watched: 8 June 2014
January 30, 2014
Good Movie. Its mean't for a young audience though.
January 6, 2014
I still love high school movies. Even if it's always the same story...
November 28, 2013
Cheesy. Girly. Adorable. Don't watch if you're looking for film of the year, but perfect for a late night chick-flick when you're home alone.
November 24, 2013
its a disney channel movie, you'll love it if your into the original
October 27, 2013
Funny Cute
Loved it
September 1, 2013
Full of stereotypes. I actually liked this, until I realized how stereotyped it is.
August 15, 2013
Watched a bit, but too Disney for my liking. Tweens might enjoy it.
July 22, 2013
the best movie on earth watch it
½ June 30, 2013
I know it's completely cliched but it still brought a tear to my eye in the end. Didn't have great expectations at the beginning but it turned out alright for a Disney movie. Acting could have been better, but its not supposed to be groundbreaking.
June 15, 2013
I may be a former Geek in Gradeschool,okay I admit it.This wasn't deep,but it was delightful