Geek Charming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Geek Charming Reviews

June 13, 2013
I love this movie it tells that u can be wrong about people who aren't like u even nerds and the mist popular girl in school can go out
June 12, 2013
not that good Disney Channel needs to make movies that aren't that stupid.
½ June 11, 2013
a cute and funny love Story, a little bit cliche at times as there is a makeover scene with a poppy 80's soundtrack, a bit predictable but full of great actors and actresses with a clever script and a beautiful setting, im not sure where its set. i definatly reccomend this movie, at times it a bit of a tear jerker, but its romantic, cheesy and probably the best remedy after a grey day
June 7, 2013
?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? ????????????????????? ?????????????????? ????????????
??????????? ?????????????????? ??????????????????????? ?????????????????????? ???????????????????(??????)????????????? ???????????????????????? ???? ?????????????????
????????? ?????????????????2???? ????????
April 14, 2013
A bit too typical but it was something to help pass the time.
April 3, 2013
Okay, call me a softy or someone who's overwhelmed by raging teenage hormones, but although this movie is full of clichs, an overly manipulative (and recycled!) soundtrack, what clinches the deal for me are the cast. Their acting is all too real and yet just detached enough for you to long for a life like the one that's portrayed in the movie. It also helps that I recognise quite a few of the actors and adore them as well. While it was much too predictable and honestly cringe-worthy at times, it's one of Disney's cutest (albeit cheesy) real-life rom-coms yet.
½ April 2, 2013
Interestingly awesome
March 29, 2013
Great message for the kids
March 16, 2013
Llena de cliches, pero con mucho carisma por parte de sus protagonistas, lo cual la hace tierna y calida. Vale la pena. (Texto intencionalmente sin acentos).
February 27, 2013
Loved it unlike u geeks lol only 10ð~
½ January 22, 2013
A pretty crappy Disney channel movie just watched it for the hottie Sarah Hyland, it wasn't terrible but I'm pretty sure the only reason I enjoyed was cause of Sarah.
½ January 14, 2013
A well centered and lovable cast with a predictable but none the less charming ending.
½ December 23, 2012
This movie is a bit ridiculous, but it has a sweet story and is an easy watch.
December 5, 2012
I think this movie is very good. It is very funny, too.
November 14, 2012
it was an AWESOME movie!!!! LOVED it!!!! the girl was sooooooooooooooo cute, I loved her, I don't know what to say anymore but the movie is really worth seeing!!!
½ November 14, 2012
I couldn't watch the whole thing I forwarded 80% of it, another typical idiotic movie
August 12, 2012
Just a typical teen flick. Just ok.
August 4, 2012
Omg double hkp I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
August 1, 2012
Super suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet flick~!
Might as well watch it again - and again? :D
½ July 29, 2012
Cute movie. Happy ending. What more can i say?