Gekij˘ ban naruto: Shippűden (Naruto Shippuden: The Movie) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gekij˘ ban naruto: Shippűden (Naruto Shippuden: The Movie) Reviews

April 17, 2012
enjoyable and interesting.
March 17, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
January 31, 2012
01/02/2012 (DVD, PS3)
July 26, 2011
They never get these movies right... This is no different.
½ June 17, 2011
Was really worry that this was the last Naruto movie at the beginning :)
½ May 20, 2011
Typical Naruto movie that entertains; kind of disappoined that it doesn't show any growth of characters since the first series
½ April 10, 2011
I'm still confused that I can rate this movie on here.
TomBowler
½ April 10, 2011
I'm still confused that I can rate this movie on here.
January 3, 2011
wow. okay, so there were some cool parts in the movie, but that doesn't make up for the overall mediocre story...so...this film is just...meh
July 25, 2010
Naruto, me encantas!!!
April 19, 2010
i'm very like it "" Naruto""..
½ April 10, 2010
The opening scene does a solid job of setting this film apart from previous Naruto films. It follows the same formula, though: Naruto and company must guard a spoiled brat who eventually warms up to Naruto (and vice versa) and that person learns something from Naruto before he saves them in the end.

The baddies are forgettable, and their powers are never really explained. The fights are pretty good, but there's been better.

The final fight, despite the fact that the final bad guy is a rather generic dragon-like deity without a body, is still classic Naruto, though. It's well done.

Be sure to watch the little bit after the credits, as it ties up the story much better.
March 20, 2010
Greatest movie ever and best part is i have it so i get to wacth it how ever times i want
March 11, 2010
naruto's AWESOME!!:D
March 3, 2010
naruto shippuden la pelicula...
January 23, 2010
i want to see it now
½ January 21, 2010
Pretty good anime film. I haven't really watched Naruto...tried getting into it at the beginning but it was a little too immature for me. This was a little better because they are grown up and already ninjas but this just seemed to be missing something.
½ January 12, 2010
This one really wasn't that bad...
½ January 11, 2010
seen this movie before, and I think it's awesome tbh