Reviews

• Oct 03, 2021

Weak. Acting was mediocre. Plot was almost non-existent. Character development, growth, etc. was minimal. Really not sure what the point of this film was.

• Jun 22, 2021

The story could of been better. A crazy superfan was killed, who looked like the celebrity who then left it up to her friend to either get arrested for it or luckily figure it wasn't her who was dead

• Nov 22, 2020

My experience with coinbase was completely messy. They thought they would cease my hard earned money after converting over 5000bitcoin. This started when i reached out to the account manager when i wasn't able to withdraw my money. He assured me a successful withdrawal within a week. 3 weeks went by and I was never able to reach him again. I knew I'd been scammed. So i started researching on a credible wealth recovery agency that could get my funds as soon as possible without any stressful uncertain charge back procedures. The best decision I ever made was to work with Adam and his team from ultimatecryptoinvestment456 @ gmail com , They got penetration testers that recovered my funds including my profits in less than 10 days. Guys! I couldn't be happier. Please stay clear of these unregulated brokers or WhatsApp +1(704)7690765

• Oct 17, 2020

The visually overloading Gemini is exactly how I would expect a Zoe Kravitz psychological thriller to look, but a boring plot and wooden acting aside from supporting actor John Cho leaves a lot to be desired.

• Jul 10, 2020

started out well, but it wasn't that suspenseful. i couldn't connect with the jill character, so it was just dull

• Jun 26, 2020

Decent watch, might watch again, can recommend for murder mystery fans. It is always hard to talk about a mystery without spoiling it, but I can say this is probably on the lower half of the acceptable mysteries I've watched, "Clue" probably still being the highest. It's a little fun to watch an "every" (wo)man do this sort of investigation work to solve a murder, but having it be the accused (it's part of the premise) feels really old hat (cliche), and it takes some effort on my part. Having the detective have some extra pizazz (sp?) always spices up research roles like this for me: she just didn't have enough personality to compensate. Imagine Rebel Wilson as the accused murderer who has to solve her best friend (and employer's) murder or go to jail. There, I've already written a better movie, not that this one is bad.

• May 19, 2020

I liked it, cool mystery movie. Story was not the best but definitely not the worst. Give it a try if you want a slow mystery vibe.

• Apr 23, 2020

One of the worst movies to hit my screen!

One of the worst movies to hit my screen!

• Apr 15, 2020

This movie is dressed up to be a classic. It has this excellent noir feel to it. The sound track gives a great noir feeling. The actors provide the movie with excellent acting. But it all falls apart with no real bang of a murder mystery. The best word to describe the movie that I can come up with is vapid. The cinematography is nice and the actors play excellent roles, it is the script and directing that killed this film. This movie could have been so much more.

• Apr 11, 2020

Very disappointing. I had great expectations as Ms. Zoë Kravitz is a wonderful actress! Unfortunately, fell asleep after the first 30 minutes. The script is awful.