Gene Kelly - Anatomy of a Dancer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gene Kelly - Anatomy of a Dancer Reviews

July 22, 2013
Wonderful compilation about a complex man who, with Fred Astaire and an entire generation of musically gifted actors, created brilliant movie magic. I like talking heads combined with well-selected film clips, and 'Anatomy' does this effectively.
July 1, 2013
The best docoumentry i have ever see for this pure legend Gene Kelly! :)
½ May 17, 2011
Love love love love LOVE Gene Kelly.
December 18, 2008
I was to see a no-fall cage match between Kelly ans Astaire !!!
November 23, 2008
an insightful documentary about film musical icon gene kelly. cannot be missed if you like any sort of musical.
November 17, 2008
a really entertaining and informative documentary. Kinda tragic
November 17, 2008
Top notch doc on the dancer. I had no idea hw was such an asshole, but he was an amazing dancer so I guess it's ok.
August 31, 2008
A must-see for any Kelly fan. His dancing was amazing as were his contributions to movie musicals. Singin' in the Rain is perfection. But you gotta love On the Town, Anchors Aweigh and An American in Paris :)
August 17, 2008
A very well done documentary on the greatest musical legend of all time
March 27, 2008
i love gene kelly..i saw this 8 x..wish i wish to have a copy of this back
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
September 8, 2007
one of my idols, i love this film!
½ July 23, 2007
This was such a great movie to watch; I love learning about Gene's life.
June 25, 2007
Good documentary that stays true to Gene's talent and life... a good biographical tribute to an amazing performer.
June 13, 2007
A great documentary on one of the most talented performers to grace the screen.
June 12, 2007
It's interesting it gives you an insight to Gene Kelly that you may not have known about.
June 12, 2007
Not a movie but still fantastic....exploring the life of the late, great Gene Kelly! A must see for fans.
June 10, 2007
Highlight of Gene's career and fabulous dance style!
June 9, 2007
Gene Kelly! What a wonderful actor/dancer and very handsome man! Yay! Go dancing!
½ May 23, 2007
This was a very interesting recap of GENE'S life achievements. It was very informative