George Lopez - Why You Crying? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

George Lopez - Why You Crying? Reviews

May 31, 2014
everything is so true. lol
March 30, 2013
George Lopez is hilarious & is one the best latino comics alive!!!!!!
½ February 19, 2013
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 18, 2013
I laugh everytime I see this!!
½ December 18, 2012
I could not stop laughing.
July 23, 2012
George Lopez is one of the funniest comedians around! Loved it. So funny!
April 24, 2012
This is really funny you might not get the spanish punch lines though
April 6, 2012
Oh my god George Lopez is soooo funny! And some of the stuff he talks about i can relate too LOL!!!
March 18, 2012
Funny, the funniest parts are when he starts talking about his childhood. It's hilarious.
February 12, 2012
Hilarious. George Lopez's stand-up act is amazingly funny. Of course Lopez does do a lot of ethnic comedy so if you are easily offended, I would not see this. Lopez is much better doing stand up than hosting a TV show or being a part of a sitcom. It seemed Lopez is better suited to talk about what happened in his past and making observations rather than acting them out or talking to celebs about them. Lopez's bits about his crazy aunts still make me roll on the ground with laughter. His bits about his childhood in East LA also make me laugh still today. Must-see.
February 1, 2012
because you have a new show which means you will keep on destroying america with your shitt comedy, thats why i am crying
September 26, 2011
You don't have to be Hispanic to enjoy George Lopez's material though if your sense of humor isn't top notch, then you won't enjoy this. That said, I did, and I recommend it to any George Lopez fan.
May 27, 2011
½ October 18, 2010
I love to laugh. George Lopez helps me achieve this goal frequently. A must have for comedy collectors.
June 21, 2010
Because we're watching you George.
½ January 6, 2010
Kind of raciest though.... if this is the right one I'm thinking of. ~ I liked it; it was pretty funny, but it makes me think that he doesn't care about his caucasian fans.
December 30, 2009
i love watching georgelopez its so funny
August 13, 2009
george lopez is awesome :)
½ July 17, 2009
This guy is the worst comedian EVERRR!