George Of The Jungle 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

George Of The Jungle 2 Reviews

August 10, 2016
This was a cheezy sequel with not much entertainment value, but, the kids enjoyed the jungle animals
April 8, 2016
Not a good movie A whole new group of actors and actresses and not a good plot to this movie. The first one is better
½ December 3, 2015
I'm a George of the Jungle fan and All but this movie is just as bad as the Fant4stic movie. Oh yeah, I went there.
½ September 21, 2015
Not only is this bad, it is so bad that is manages to surpass the level of it's genre and stand's out as a slapstick romp with no believable characters or a real plot! I Mean a human caveman and his family go to Las Vegas to visit George's ape brother who lost all his money in a bet! BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ June 10, 2015
Dear lord this is horrendous. Unwatchable, my 3yo found the first 5 mins vaguely amusing. Stick with the first one.
½ June 7, 2014
Terrible sequel to a cult live-action Disney movie. Not even the 4th wall jokes are able to keep the movie on its feet.

Also, the CGI kangaroo looked atrocious
½ April 30, 2014
The guy singing at the casino while dealing the cards, was the only joke that did work for me. Other than that, this sequel was just awful and it didnīt even approach the first one as a enjoyable flick.
½ April 8, 2014
This was pretty bad. Compared to the first movie, it's one of the worst movies of all time. On its own, it's still pretty bad.
½ December 23, 2013
I would have been perfectly happy if Lesley Mann and Brendan Fraser returned to the star-studded cast, it just seems weird having Thomas Haden Church and Mann's bestfriend; who admired George in the first film but try's to convince Ursla in this film that Lyle Vandergrute is the life parter she deserves? Even though they admit this is a cheap shabby sequel under 5 minutes into the movie, it just doesn't all weigh up. It's far to similar to the first film, and has to many references to the first movie.
October 19, 2013
Not the greatest movie ever. The first one was way better than this stupid sequel.
September 29, 2013
t's expected that Disney direct to video sequels are of lower budget than the original theatrical released.This movie actually points it out to us. In the opening joke, George appears on screen and explains the studio was to cheap to get Brendan Fraser back, and explains that he is New George. You may have heard of Elvis impersonators, but this movie calls in a Kenny Rogers impersonator who is singing "The Gambler" during a poker game. This movie is filled with parodies, puns and prevalent product placements (and lots of alliteration). In this movie George is coerced into going to Las Vegas where his nemesis and wife Ursula's former fiance scams to steel the deed to the jungle and win over Ursula once again. When a movie is this silly, it only makes it more entertaining when we have a narrator who actually gets involved in the action, and the characters pause at various times to comment on a pun or a parody occurring at the moment. For example, at one point the Ape finds himself at the top of the Vegas Empire State Building and he pauses to look at the camera and say "You know we couldn't pass up this parody." With parodies of "Charlie's Angels" (2000) "King Kong" (1933) ,and "The Lion King" (1994) this movie is one corny crack after another. With a similar feel to the first "George and the Jungle" (1997) and "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle" (2000), which were also both narrated by Keith Scott. Stay tuned to the end credits as even the narrator gets a happy ending.
August 10, 2013
not as good as the first one
½ July 7, 2013
Watch Out For That Sequel. Couldn't of said it better myself.
May 1, 2013
Worst then the first 00/10
½ April 25, 2013
cool movie when you are a kid, but now its just stupid nonsense.
½ April 16, 2013
I stumbled upon this movie on Showtime while flipping channels. it really deserves no stars. What level of intelligence would it take to enjoy this movie.
½ March 7, 2013
Horrible, Terrible and Awful!!!
½ March 3, 2013
Just a bad movie. Only good for 4 year olds and younger.
February 24, 2013
No Brenden Fraser? NO. WAY.